Home security camera captures weird tiny humanoid creatures frolicking on the driveway

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/25/home-security-camera-captures-weird-tiny-humanoid-creatures-frolicking-on-the-driveway.html

5 Likes

That looks like a pair of skunks to me. They move like skunks, and their tails are up in the alert position.

27 Likes

Gnomes. We have them around here. They are an invasive species. You need to spray for them regularly or they mess up the landscaping. Or poison bait. I don’t recommend humane traps since they will travel hundreds of miles to get back to their original territory once released unless hit by a car.

42 Likes

I like how that ghost is able to add in a bit of photoshop editing around that stack of books before it tosses them – what a great way to cover your tracks!

20 Likes

Could be Motie Miniatures. Better check that car for flight controls and an emergency parachute system.

11 Likes

The footage is so blurry, for a second I thought it might be a couple Sasquatches.

Like. . . you know. . . baby Sasquatches.

22 Likes

28 Likes

I love how no bit of paranormal footage was ever captured by a trained (or naturally gifted) cinematographer – or even someone with the barest competence with a video camera.

20 Likes
21 Likes

I noticed the moving shadows/reflections on the top of the drawer unit before all the stuff got “thrown” off.

8 Likes

It just seems that way because Sasquatch is naturally blurry.

20 Likes

Assuming it was real (the image quality is… weird), I’d have said owls.

@Brainspore Yeah:

15 Likes

images (8)

15 Likes

Again. Very clever of the ghosts to cast doubt on this.

7 Likes

Look, I’m of Irish heritage and I drink A LOT! I will impart knowledge now; these things are Aos Sí, They’re assholes AND they shit on your car and front porch. They also annoy cats, and my cat is easily annoyed, so I wish I could shoo them to the neighbors, but they are Portuguese, and it just won’t stick.

They did drive off the snakes in my yard though.

30 Likes

These are clearly crows. Low light and camera artifacts make them look more upright than they really are.

10 Likes

If they’re Watchmakers, have them upgrade your Mr. Coffee machine.

8 Likes

Known-nomes-and-unknown-gnomes.jpg

Known Noams and unknown Gnomes

35 Likes

His source tells him there are no naturally bipedal creatures in that part of Texas? Texas has no birds?

22 Likes
19 Likes