Home security camera captures weird tiny humanoid creatures frolicking on the driveway

2hp1h1

8 Likes

AI camera trained to alert when it sees people. The filtering added onto it probably intentionally tries to make things look like people.

1 Like

AI cameras do that. They have active filtering that tries to minimize bitrate to spider webs and snow and car headlights, and will try to give more bitrate to things it thinks are people and animals.

I have a nest camera that does exactly that. You can see the I-Frame jerk every 2 seconds on the background but the neighbor’s cat sitting at the front door is rocksteady and moves fluidly.

2 Likes

It might be related to the strange coincidence of how UFOs and Nessie became even more elusive just as everyone started carrying a high-resolution, auto-focus camera with them all of the time.

4 Likes

It was bats. Bats I tell you.

3 Likes

Didn’t you hear, there are no naturally bipedal animals in Texas. No birds etc… None at all…

4 Likes

Or how, even in the current golden age of amateur astrophotography, amateur astronomers never see or film UFOs.

2 Likes

Behold, a man!

This is today’s WINNER!

1 Like

Black and white security cameras in the 21st Century when we were promised jetpacks, flying cars and moon resorts. Can we at least get that unpredictably performing singing and dancing frog?

3 Likes

That’s a clear sign that the Matrix is glitched.

1 Like

Ecce Protong!

Aren’t the Birds all Deep Gov Surveillance Drones these days?

2 Likes

Wood elves. They diminished and went to the west.

1 Like

Behold! A man!

1 Like

Beholder, man!

2 Likes

Looks like a cat fight. One cat is standing on its hind legs, the other cat is tracking sideways to always face the standing cat, and thereby is always perpendicular to the plane of the camera.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s a pair of the aliens from this Larson cartoon

5 Likes

The world might be a better place if certain “leaders” were picked up by their heads and shaken vigorously.

1 Like

Laugh if you like, but unless The Witness takes measures, he’s gonna end up with a pyramid or henge in his driveway. You can see from the map that the event happened on an Energy Line. Also, UFObigfootNessieESPghostBermudaTriangle.