Home with freaky black hole in the bedroom and other "strange energy" up for sale

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/12/supernatural-home-in-thailand.html

1 Like

I remember that episode!

twilight-zone-little-girl-lost

11 Likes

19 Likes

We looked at a home once that claimed to have an authentic mid-century tether ball set up in the front yard.

Like the shiny objects that attract crows are the gimmicks of real estate agents.

2 Likes

But how’s the WiFi and TV?

5 Likes

homer simpson episode 6 GIF

13 Likes

“You can only touch it but not go inside it because you may not be able to come back out again. I think it is a time portal between overlapping dimensions."

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

(Hint: It didn’t happen.)

4 Likes

But does it know where my other sock is?

5 Likes

No doubt Stephen Hawking wrote volumes about the properties of a black hole: mass. spin, charge, event horizon and freakiness.

5 Likes

That’s just when the Hawking radiation contains an excess of Strange quarks.

3 Likes

… tetherball pole chains were the wind chimes of empty 1970s schoolyards :wind_face::chains:

5 Likes

Please do not use the time portal for garbage disposal. It makes the people in the 25th dimension very cranky to come home and find your old coffee grounds, orange rinds and other household trash scattered all over their reality.

6 Likes

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

1 Like

Of course it does. It knows you’ve got the other sock!

1 Like

tumblr_5b2d15571b23180cf6534848ac08e3b3_532da5b1_500-ezgif.com-optimize

house nobuhiko ohbayashi GIF by Maudit

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

No no… stay at my house next door. I have statues that cry and deliver blessings.
OR my other property where Biden’s daughter stayed and left clues to Obama’s agenda in the closet.

Personally, I could live with myself running such a swindle… so obvious how can it even be called a scam?

2 Likes

oh, my!
does the hole in the wall look like this?
il_570xN.470776776_okdm

it won’t fully close until The Doctor is on the other side!