Homeland Security analyst filmed telling black teen girl, “You don’t deserve to be here”

A weird guy following girls around, talking about legal marriage age…?

In other circumstances, he’d see the back seat of a police cruiser so fast, his head would spin.

13 Likes

I think that is the part where the girls are trying to explain that they are going to move the golf cart out of his way and he starts going “ba bah bah ba” over them to keep them from talking. Not nearly as creative as actual speaking in tongues, just regular asshole behavior.

5 Likes

I’m not sure what to call it but these type of people often end up “Dumbemployed”

10 Likes

Race-quit?

2 Likes

How does the headline not include the key phrase “Florida man”?

6 Likes

You can’t spell “Homeland Filmed Girl” without “Florida Man.”

3 Likes

I’m thinking a secondary meaning for ‘deracination’. It’s kind of out of fashion anyway, has a reasonably obvious alternative, and could do with a respray.

Because Florida is not the problem?

1 Like

The problem with ICE and its related agencies is that it’s really hard to recruit fascists who are actually sane when off-duty.

5 Likes

You mean like if he were Black and they were White? Not sure he’d make it to the back seat, in that case.

3 Likes

Ugh. I actually spent a few seconds on that, and there needs to be another “a” to do it. Otherwise, that was good!

Definitely not with the hand on top of the head to clear the doorframe.

3 Likes

Would you like fries with that?
(Quoth the ex-Homeland Security Analyst)

1 Like

Kudos to these young women for handling this hateful attack with calm before calling in the wrathful adult.

8 Likes

More like “Ambulance and body bag.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.