Homeowner comes up with clever way to shame owners who let their dogs crap on his lawn

no take off’s and landing probs

you could do that for litter louts…
or as I liken them to the litterarti

I wanna see one of these on the bed when our exalted leader who is fond of calling people dogs checks into a hotel.

Set up the wire so the pee completes the circuit and fires the BB gun trap.

1 Like

doesn’t look like the same poop or location, why would it be the same dog (or person)?

Maybe after Trump rebuilds it into a more service-based organization.

Also, we’ve just discovered, a three-legged box turtle.

Proving once again that my property is The Island of Misfit Toys.

3 Likes

Drones that scoop it up and drop it off at the sender’s place.

1 Like

Yeah, well, THIS animal body scoops.

1 Like

Mr. Kidd hates both of those ideas, and I mostly agree. Stupid humans need to keep their damned animals off my yard is what really needs to happen.

Dog owners: these are animals, not children. Because if they were children, the state would take them away for you failures to adequately control their behaviors.

1 Like

I totally get him on that, not wanting to redo the yard just to keep people/animals out. I personally would be inclined to do so… have you tried putting a sign that asks owners to keep their animals away from your flowers? I’ve legitimately seen those here in Austin and some people are nice enough to keep the dogs away. Don’t know how effective it actually is but you can always ask nicely (via a sign) and see what happens.

I carry small toothpick flags in my wallet.
Surprisingly effective!
More times than not the pile-o-poop is gone when I return on my walk.
BTW, I mean nothing political using the US flag. :us:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.