Honest Trailer for epic failure "Moonfall"

Originally published at: Honest Trailer for epic failure "Moonfall" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Trip_to_the_moon_1619127888874

15 Likes

Very accurate, too. Not that I’ve seen it. I’ve got better things to spend my money on. But if it lands on one of the streaming service I still use, I’ll probably watch it during one of my Bad Movie Sunday laundry days.

4 Likes

Mac Tonight Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

OMG. The Lexus product placement was jaw dropping. “Let me put this baby into warp speed” zoom in on new Lexus feature.

2 Likes

It’s not even a new feature. It’s just the suspension selector that every “sporty” car has had for 20 years.

1 Like

That seems like an astonishingly stupid movie. And not the fun kind of stupid either, but just plain stupid and bloated and bad.

8 Likes

At least they didn’t spend 3/5ths of the movie killing everyone down to seven people.

2 Likes

Roland = Guilty pleasure. Though the Novel by the same name is much better

11 Likes

Moon is weird place!! I make educational video for learnage.

2 Likes

This movie looks more painful than it did in the original trailers. That’s quite an achievement.

2 Likes

For more Moon-related content…

1 Like

I actually watched this awhile ago and if you think of it as a satire of the genre and get highly liquored up first it’s actually hilarious. They had one real flood set that was pretty lame and then the rest of the movie is just scene after scene of a handful of actors reacting to blue screen. The story gets aggressively stupider with each plot point. It’s some kind of filmmaking nadir I think.

That said don’t waste your precious time alive on this garbage watch Everything Everywhere All At Once instead. Even if you’ve already seen it.

9 Likes
5 Likes

so good.

and there’s also a moon crash so all bases covered

1 Like

That sounds like a dumb movie.

Hasn’t this been done before?

I saw it. It’s horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible and horrible.

6 Likes

Hadn’t even heard of it.

Now want see it. Want see moon. Want see berries.

1 Like
1 Like