Hospital pharmacist who sabotaged those COVID-19 vaccine doses thinks "the sky is not real" and vaccine contains microchips

4 Likes

“well deserved”

huh.

I dunno, I try and punch up, not down.

1 Like

Tom Hanks trained crows to unionize while wearing a hijab? Wait, was it Tom Hanks or the crows wearing hijab?

4 Likes

Wait, where do the lizard people play into this? Asking for a friend…

4 Likes

What colour should “made children transgendered” be?

Yes, I know it’s transgender, not transgendered. Getting it right is incompatible with a GOP conspiracy

6 Likes

You’ve now crossed in the TGOP/Qanon/Batshitcrazy zone, please remove your brain. Thank you.

5 Likes

I was 99.9% sure that sentence was gonna end up saying ‘when he got licensed to have many firearms’.

1 Like

Ringo

What is this “firearms license” you refer to? There’s no such thing. Heck, in Wisconsin they practically hand loaded guns out at the entrance of bars and liquor stores…

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be that he thinks that the sky is real? I mean, he thinks that it is an actual thing that creates an opaque barrier between the earth and whatever is beyond it rather than just a phenomenon of light refraction in the atmosphere, right?

2 Likes

Heh. For me, the mythical firearms license was always like another hellish eccentricity they had up in goddamned New York or thereabouts. Sort of like how up there a pack of cigarettes was liable to cost as much as a lobster dinner for two or something.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.