House for sale in Ontario loaded with clown memorabilia

It’s dipped below it since November?
Lucky you.

3 Likes

Clowns in the crawlspace are worse than rodents. Nothing more annoying than being kept awake at night by clowns scurrying around up there packed 15 to a car, only quieting down to stab a family member in their sleep with a rubber chicken.

2 Likes

Burn it to the ground.

I can’t read that and not think of the Helios Creed album Boxing the Clown - which is slang for masturbation.

2 Likes

$239,900? If that house was in Toronto I’d buy it. I don’t care if there’s a demonic clown that stabbed me during the Open House and promised to haunt the land the house is sitting on for all eternity , that clown is getting a room mate.

“A lot of them are going to be boxed up into our crawl space.”

The story I was envisioning was that many years ago _ had mentioned to someone that he/she had liked a clown back when he/she a little kid and for every holiday thereafter, all the relatives shopping for presents, with no idea what to get, settled on “_ likes clowns, we’ll get him/her a clown”. Never knowing that _ had hated clowns since puberty. But _ always accepted them graciously and left them out on display in case one of the relatives dropped by.

That’s actually a much nicer story. And that is some dedication. I imagine most people would quit after the first few cases of clowns if only because of the clown hangovers.

1 Like

There was a listing for a house near me a few years ago that completely failed to acknowledge a life-size TARDIS casually loitering in the main stairwell.

We’re actively house hunting right now, and it’s kind of amazing how many weird houses are out there. It makes me wonder if I have overestimated the prevalence of normalcy in the general population.

2 Likes

Jim, that’s exactly the room that set my hair on end…the life-sized (albeit short) clown as though in an altar offering with flowers…October winds, my friend.

In Toronto you could throw a tarp over a laneway and ask $239,900.

What’s wrong with it?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.