How did 500 pounds of pasta end up in the New Jersey woods?

Originally published at: How did 500 pounds of pasta end up in the New Jersey woods? | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I understand why you use AI to generate art for articles when there is none available/appropriate, but when there are photos of the actual pasta? Why not just use them?

9 Likes

It’s really hard to tell what’s actually available versus a copyright lawsuit waiting to happen, even when it shouldn’t be. BoingBoing has decided to generally avoid the trouble.

11 Likes

obviously it was a ritual offering to Their Noodly Goodness, FSM.
May their noodly appendages caress you and bring you peace.
Ramen.

27 Likes

No parmesan? Not a very devout offering.

12 Likes

Shooting has started on GOODFARFALLES.

15 Likes
4 Likes

it’s the Pastafarian version of the burning bush – it’s a pasta miracle! see and believe!

15 Likes

Someone completely misunderstood alfresco.

13 Likes

This is actually kind of anticlimactic after Cocaine Bear.

8 Likes

Flying Spaghetti Monster dropped a load?

4 Likes

Reminds me of a guy I used to know who worked in his college kitchen. One night there was a ton of cooked spaghetti left over. Ever on the lookout for free food, instead of trashing the stuff, he shoveled it into a plastic trash bag and carted it to his dorm on his moped, anticipating several days’ feasting. When he got the bag home he discovered the spaghetti had congealed into a single huge, doughy lump. He had to make a trip to the dumpster after all.

4 Likes

If you throw pasta in the woods, does it stick?

6 Likes

But… the wood is full of sticks…

6 Likes

It was the Jersey Devil.

“Take the gun, leave the cannelloni.”

11 Likes

And the sticks are full of wood, no less. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

I guess you could throw those at the bears. That joke didn’t go over as well as I’d hoped.

5 Likes

And everyone brought pasta salad!

5 Likes

it wasn’t under done. it was al dente

7 Likes

Exactly this - gratuitous & lazy use of AI Art will no doubt become an unacceptable practice. You should get on board early.

3 Likes