How does the iPhone 6s camera compare to every Apple smartphone before it?

Here’s one weird fact: you can get yourself some gummi bears even if you don’t buy an iPhone!

3 Likes

I don’t have to charge my 5s every day, and I’m on LTE most of the time.

Turn off notifications and location services for all but essentials. You can always turn them back on when you go into a specific app to use it. That alone will solve the battery problem for most people.

2 Likes

Why did Bettany decide not to compare the iPhones to a DSLR, as she did in this article?

“To crop or not to crop, that is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the image to suffer
The jags and blocks of outrageous compression,
Or to take arms against a sea of artifacts,
And by opposing blur them”

3 Likes

“Is the iPhone 6 best for battery life?” Why isn’t the Droid Turbo on that list? I unplug my Turbo at 6:45 each morning, and plug it back in around midnight with over half its battery life remaining. I’ve gone 40 hours between charges easily.

1 Like

My best guess? Probably because the article I randomly swiped the example chart from was published two weeks before the Droid Turbo’s announcement. It’s a pretty solid guess, if you don’t mind me saying.

(Droid Turbo is a super cool name. I’d totally design such a thing with racing stripes at the very least.)

2 Likes

The bicycle megastore Wiggle famously used to send a baggie of Haribo gummy bears with every online order*.

EVERY STORE SHOULD DO THIS, thx

*Sadly, I think they stopped. No gummies at all with my orders. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Best reason I can think of!

1 Like

There was an iPhone 5 battery recall. Could be your friend was affected by that.

It looks like she stopped doing that with the iPhone 5, and decided to focus solely on comparisons between all of the various models of iPhone.

A less useful focus, IMHO, unless “OMG, photographers are dumping their DSLRs for iPhones” was a completed meme by then.

It may have been. I don’t hear much about it these days, at any rate.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.