How "I'm not a Robot" checkboxes work

Or that your ‘looks like a human to another robot’ algorithm works. One of the two. :innocent:

3 Likes

A human using a robot to imitate another robot, while yet another robot imitates a human to determine that the first human is indeed a robot :confused:

Confused yet?

2 Likes

[Edit: (applauds)]

:slight_smile: (Deep breath) Only when you realise that they often use rooms of humans to use the remote robot access to act like a human for the robot test. Because the human pretending to be a different human bus the remote robot access costs less than a robot actually learning to pretend to be a human well enough.

(So basically, lack of unionisation in China is all that stands between us and the robot apocalypse.)

3 Likes

Are we human? Or are we dancer?

3 Likes

“Are you human, Tony Danza?” We were warned, we didn’t listen. Now we shall all pay.

On topic: “I am not a robot as far as you know

2 Likes

Hold my clothes now, Tony Danza. Count the head lice on the highway.

4 Likes

And Beelzebub has a devil for a sideboard.:grin:

You know, that we’re unintentionally reinforcing the point that badly interpreting ambiguous input, does not a robot prove. :wink:

4 Likes

Wrong!

It’s “the algebra has a devil put aside for me” :grin:

4 Likes

Perhaps, to communicate information?

Why would it matter how many people watch your video? What is progressive about the internet is that it is decentralized and egalitarian. If people prefer getting their content through one site with a corporate gatekeeper / advertising model, they are better off back in TVland.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter to me, but apparently people care about these things.

2 Likes

The <sarcasm> must have fallen off my post. It was a shot at people who make time-wasting (IMO) videos to document the simplest of things.

This video is not terrible, but I would prefer a simple page and pictures.

Ad revenue.

3 Likes

That was my point - content is actually about something, whereas revenue isn’t.

1 Like

Could be both or neither.

This is neither.

This is a dancer.

This is a human.

And this is the mental argument I make every time that song is on the radio.

1 Like

Okay, so we could theoretically be lampreys. Got it.

1 Like

Or birds of paradise all depends which side of the bed you wake up on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.