How Marie Kondo folds a fitted sheet

Yeah, kinda what I thought :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As soon as I see a laundry-folding tutorial in which the presenter has to tuck the item under their chin and use gravity to pull it down more-or-less flat-ish because they are on their family’s sixth load of laundry for the day and there is no available horizontal plane upon which to lay out an entire sheet, then I may pay the slightest bit of attention.

3 Likes

It might come in handy one of these days.

2 Likes

1 Like

We keep on fitted sheet on the bed, and one in the clean laundry pile on the couch downstairs. Once a week we put the clean one on the bed and wash the other one.

I suspect Marie Kondo might object to the idea of a laundry couch, but she might also not have 3 jobs between 2 parents and highly active kids.

8 Likes

Every single video on folding fitted sheets is CGI. This is the truth. Once removed from their package, they just can’t be folded again. Don’t be fooled by these lies.

7 Likes

I have a dresser now, but for a long time my dryer was the primary storage for clean cloths. When it emptied it was time to do another load.

5 Likes

I like the cut of your wrinkled jib.

I’ve suggested getting two dishwashers so that we never have to put away dishes. Draw from one, load the other.

8 Likes

So the secret to folding fitted sheets is… to just fold them? Weird, I knew the secret without knowing I knew it, apparently.

1 Like

I almost do that, but I wrap everything up in the fitted sheet, because I’m too lazy to learn how to fold a fitted sheet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.