4 Likes

[Something something “vibranium”]

15 Likes

10 Likes

Different publisher,

11 Likes

Roger That!

6 Likes

Nope, I’m jumping on my hog and getting the heck out’a here.

8 Likes

I prefer my androids fully functional and anatomically correct.

6 Likes

So basically Vision becomes even more like Dr Manhattan?

11 Likes

TASHA: And what I want now is gentleness. And joy. And love. From you, Data. You are fully functional, aren’t you?
DATA: Of course, but
TASHA: How fully?
DATA: In every way, of course. I am programmed in multiple techniques, a broad variety of pleasuring,
TASHA: Oh, you jewel! That’s exactly what I hoped.
(She leads him into the bedroom and sits him down on the bed)

7 Likes

There is the uncomfortable fact that Vision was like three years old. Eight if you count the time he spent disassembled in a lab.

6 Likes

for her pleasure…

6 Likes

I can’t believe Vision dong was anything other than throw-away concept art, because there was no way they were seriously thinking of doing that in the actual movie - I mean, it would make the film unreleasable. Even as a funny-colored, somewhat abstract set of genitals (unless they were really abstract), an identifiable penis is going to give a “family-friendly” Marvel movie an R rating and outright block it from being released in a number of lucrative countries.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Agreed.

It’s so weirdly hypocritical how we have a society that is so intensely fixated on dicks, but heaven forbid displaying them to ‘polite society…’

10 Likes

SWORD Director Hayward: I cannot allow you to take three-billion dollars’ worth of vibranium just to put it in the ground.

Wanda: Oh, honey. I can guarantee you that’s not where it’s going.

15 Likes

We can close the thread now,

3 Likes

Ah, the US, where we have movies that talk incessantly about dicks but can never, ever show them, and whereas female nudity is (relatively) fine, even high school health educators apparently often refuse to say the word “vagina” because it’s considered obscene.

I get cultural whiplash going back and forth between US and European media, where a dick in an all-ages movie isn’t noteworthy.

(I have this theory about how certain swear words differ in severity between the US and UK depending on how feminine they’re seen as being. I.e., a word is considered worse when it’s more explicitly - and exclusively - refers to women.)

4 Likes

yes_data

Was not disappointed…

2 Likes

Re: Joss Whedon

1 Like

1 Like