31 Likes

Obligatory:

giphy

24 Likes

The three words that best describe you are as follows, and I quote:
“Stink! Stank! Stunk!”

Shower first.

12 Likes

His personality is kind of endearing. Like every good fuck I’ve ever known, the Grinch is a jaded sad boy with a tragic backstory, one that has caused him to be defensive and impossible to work with. His bad boy demeanor, something that changes for the better in the end, gives him huge alpha vibes that, scientifically, make him extremely fuckable.

puke GIF

Thanks for that, totally not concerned with overeating today. Appetite gone. I mean, really, what the actual f-.

14 Likes

Wait? Do what now? Am I that out of touch?

1 Like

I guess this passage probably takes on a different meaning for anyone who approaches How the Grinch Stole Christmas! as a work of erotic fiction:

They’ll blow their floofloovers. They’ll bang their tartookas.
They’ll blow their whohoopers. They’ll bang their gardookas.
They’ll spin their trumtookas. They’ll slam their slooslunkas.
They’ll beat their blumbloopas. They’ll wham their whowonkas.

13 Likes

If his heart grew three sizes that day, just imagine what his dick can do.

Yeah, merry Xmas to you too.

6 Likes

10 Likes

This isn’t surprising at all. On a whim I googled “sexy poop emoji” and yeah, that exists and a costume exists too. So at this point, nothing is safe.

3 Likes

No, no, this is just Rule 34 for people who never heard of Rule 34

It’s the kids who are wrong

7 Likes

You mean, there’s hope… ?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s possible to transcribe all the noises my wife made when I read that Cosmo thing to her.

The syllables “wha?” and “no.” were repeated several times, though.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Nah, you’re fine. It didn’t.

1 Like

cool if i ever accidentally ingest poison i now know the most effective way to induce vomiting.

Oh cool. Humans found another non-sexual thing to sexualize. My little pony and now this? Jesus fucking Christ guys. Do you literally have to fuck everything?

He’s still not marriage material.

3 Likes