How to make a cheese ball machine gun from a leaf blower

[Read the post]

1 Like

Let me stand back far enough and you can aim it right into my mouth.

9 Likes

Exactly what I want ten minutes after hitting a doobie.

4 Likes

You forgot the, “Hold my beer.”

9 Likes

But what am I gonna drink between shots?

3 Likes

wine. much better with cheese than beer.

6 Likes

Lemme stick onto my other buddy’s car with this car flypaper then let’s see if you can get one in my mouth while we’re goin’ 30 miles per hour!

2 Likes

The German in me does not agree, but the French says “We”.

3 Likes

So I’ve heard but I really don’t like wine and have found that, say, a good IPA pairs nicely with Stilton.

4 Likes

In my humble opine “stilton” goes with everything, including almond butter, my fav.

9 Likes

That sounds magically delicious.

5 Likes

You can have my cheese ball machine gun when you pry it from my sticky, orange fingers!

7 Likes

Maybe not fully automatic. More like a cheesy snack Gatling gun.

My mother managed a Hickory Farms cheese store when I was in high school, so when I saw “cheese ball” in the headline I pictured something very different - and probably more dangerous. :cheese:

3 Likes

Nah, I always wear latex gloves.

Um, Chester says cheesey.

I love this cheese gun.

I literally have cheesy tears in my eyes b/c of how awesome this is…

Tis Sir, tis so unearthly good.

Looks like the hopper lid is puffing out, but he says there is a vacuum???

1 Like

My engineer brain is telling me that there’s a better way to do this.

A vibratory parts feeder would get the cheese balls in a row without having to rotate a flapper, and this would be conducive to a faster, more steady stream of projectiles emitting therefrom.

5 Likes

not even going to take the bait…

Not going to enter a discussion of “building a better cheeseball gun”…

ARGH!!! Large capacity helical drum/clip with motorized feed/spin (into chamber. Could be run off of a paintball type CO2 cannister. I bet you could dump a few hundred cheeseballs in a couple of seconds once you got the timing synched up properly…

3 Likes

The vacuum exists as long as air is running freely through the pipe. Once a cheese ball falls into the barrel it blocks normal airflow, so you get a pressure buildup.

1 Like