How to make a toothbrush out of tissue paper

[Read the post]

2 Likes

I don’t imagine she had a hard childhood on the streets.

1 Like

“world’s most versatile material: tissue paper!”

Um, ok…

1 Like

This is hipster snark, right? Right?

1 Like

Meet Lyss

She’s a vegetarian?

10 Likes

When she and her all her ilk die, you can stack the corpses, wait a few millenia and then you’ll have Lysss’s strata.

/edited to add: Really, just two likes? If you ask me, that was brilliant!

2 Likes

She’s kind of hot…need a date? :smiley:

1 Like

Screw you if you don’t think this is funny AND you decided to post something shitty about it. It’s fun and funny and I for one could all use a little levity. So shove your negative remark it the bag of shit your heart is rotting in and fuck off.

11 Likes

5 Likes

Her teeth do seem to be in good order, so despite my initial reaction that this was silly nonsense, I am now brushing my teeth with tissue paper, or whatever I can find in the dumpster where I live.

5 Likes

I can’t stop watching that gif.

2 Likes

Well, heck, if you can make a shiv out of toilet paper, a toothbrush should be easy.

2 Likes

Psst, obviously nobody hardly watched to the end. :wink:

6 Likes

“This is for everything you did to me
######…steve”

Hilarity.

For the super snarklepusses who didn’t actually watch the whole thing through, missing a couple of funny asides and posting their Lyss takedown attempt …may Lyss visit you in your sleep with scissors.

4 Likes

HilariLyss! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s nothing, I often use a toothbrush in place of toilet paper. Nothing else gives you that “deep clean” feeling.

7 Likes

Plus, what else can really get to that hot day itchy crack with such ease and discretion? A little practice making the swap, and you can just look like you were fumbling for your wallet!
(@shaddack: to do: make programmable bristlebot with corresponding Bluetooth underpants with built in sweat sensor…)

2 Likes

Probably not given her near perfect teeth (maintained by tissue paper toothbrushes?), but if being all dark and broody and cynical is an image a lot of privileged youth like to put on, why couldn’t being chipper be something the less privileged like to feign?

Against the odds, I did watch to the end and the payoff was great.

5 Likes

Yes <3

4 Likes