Howard Stern won't release Trump tapes

Everyone seems certain the trump shows are available but can anyone provide a link?

I know some of these interviews have been reported in the media but just because something was broadcast 10 years ago doesn’t mean it remains available.

1 Like

“Wahhh, why won’t the internet do my investigative work for me, wahhh.”

1 - Go to Marksfriggin to find dates on which Trump appeared.

2 - Search YouTube or your favorite torrent site for said dates (or, if the date is 2006 or later, go to Sirius XM directly)

3 - Profit

1 Like

Surely the amount of consternation over the potential election of a hideous, maniacal fuckwit, reflects that we are not free, and know it?

1 Like

That’s okay. I know someone who has the vast majority of old Howard Stern taped. And as far as I know, he has hobbyist friends. Howard isn’t the only one with the tapes, just the master tapes.

1 Like

Yeah, nobody needs to be a bully about it. I mean, it’s just so unfair when what goes around COMES BACK AROUND.

1 Like

Not even for a million bucks from Larry Flint?

5 Likes

gentleman??

2 Likes

Stern is now part of Pussyghazi.

3 Likes

Unless he did multiple interviews, it wasn’t hard to find. Probably won’t -r-e-l-e-a-s-e- rebroadcast it because it doesn’t really make Trump look bad but it does make Howard Stern look bad.

1 Like

More proof that Howard Stern is basically a decent guy, who was smart enough to make it big ( “King of All Media” ) who also knows his audience well. He’s a shock jock - but more entertaining than most because you can tell that he actually has a heart.

Trump grows bigger because the media, panicked Dems and other nervous nellies keep talking about him, freaking out about him, feeding him. He too is a master manipulator of the media, look where it has gotten him. I don’t find it at all entertaining, because his heart is in the wrong place. What I do find immensely entertaining is the panic that grips Liberals whenever they think about… TRUMP. (Boo!)

1 Like

I can’t see why Howard Stern would torch his career in such a fashion just for the sake of partisan politics. As a broadcaster and businessman, there is nothing for Stern to gain by releasing that stuff. Why bother.

Plus it has already been broadcast at least once. Its probably already out there in the public domain in one form or another. No need for Stern to step in here.

< s > with a < / s > closing tag is what you’re looking for there.

2 Likes

At this point, other than damning evidence, I don’t think Trumps words matter much any more. Getting him on tape admitting to specific instances of crime (not general grabbing etc) would matter but general talk of how his infant baby is gonna be sexy one day and things like that … at this point people are in one camp or another on things like that.

2 Likes

He’s just protecting his biz. He still wants other people to come on his show.

1 Like

Howard Stern. Eeewww. Just. Eeeewww.

Or just use ^H like us old school types do.

ETA: Ooh, I learned a new word today from that article: epanorthosis.

1 Like

Good tip, thanks!

(Where’s the backspace key on my phone?)

I’m glad you find it entertaining.
/sarcasm

Some of us have good reason to panic about a potential President Trump and his Red Cap supporters.

Too much of this election reminds me of the end of the Weimar Republic. One of the first groups of people that the Nazis attacked were trans people. Who do the American religious far right hate right now?

No, I didn’t Invoke Godwin’s Law, Trump Godwinned the election months ago.

3 Likes

While I absolutely love Terry Gross, I disagree about her being a better interviewer of celebrities than Howard Stern. Its all about their respective approaches: Terry Gross celebrates the specialness of the person being interviewed and calls attention to what makes them celebrities. That’s a pretty common approach to a celebrity interview, its pretty much how every talk show does it, although granted she does it very very well. Howard Stern on the other hand probes to find the regular unguarded person under all the layers of fabulousness. You can often hear those layers getting pulled back one by one until its just two people having an amazingly intimate conversation. There’s not a lot of people who take that approach, let alone succeed at it.

And that’s of course what makes his interviews with Trump worth hearing, since the less guarded Trump gets the more he’s an asshole.

3 Likes