Bag made with "ethically sourced" human child's spine

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/24/basket-bag-made-from-ethical.html

3 Likes

breaking-bad-saul-hit-head-something

Next this company will be telling us that we need to let people die of Covid-19, so that we can save the stock market…

Assholes.

34 Likes

If the child’s spine wasn’t found inside the alligator in some kind of revenge/hunting scenario then I’m just not interested.

Every day:

gifs (16)

34 Likes

Even the hand model holding the bag for the picture looks like they don’t want to touch the thing.

13 Likes

Weirdest Make-a-Wish Foundation grantee ever.

10 Likes

Is it gluten-free?

12 Likes

Is “empathy free” close enough?

17 Likes

Probably just 3D-printed plastic. Some artists just love to create outrage.

4 Likes

Sure. It’s not as if anything matters any more.

5 Likes

Fair enough, next time the neighbour’s cat shits in the garden I’m having me a new bag.

9 Likes

A human spine. Shouldn’t this arouse the attention of homicide detectives and crime scene investigators?

11 Likes

Look, if we have to despinify a few pre-teens in order to get the economy going again I say fetch me the bone saw.

The GOP

15 Likes

I’m holding out for the scrotum coin purse myself.

I’ll show myself out now.

10 Likes

Who was the head of that particular ethics board, Dr Mengele?

10 Likes

With all our newly quarantine induced leisure time, I highly recommend this book. Fascinating look into the underworld of body brokers and modern grave robbers.

Factoid of the day: most med school skeletons come from India.

5 Likes

#shoutyourchildparts
Why do I have the feeling we’ve been here before under different circumstances?

1 Like

The human scrotum purse will have to wait so we can “ethically” source it.

11 Likes

It’s cool guys, they were free range children.

16 Likes

Is that where we get the phrase “That bloke is as tight as a dingo’s nutsack” from?

7 Likes

That’s pretty metal… my guess its an old medical specimen. There is a goth/oddity store in KC and they get some pretty weird shit in there. No child’s spines that I’ve seen, but you want a coffin, I can get you a coffin.

1 Like