"Human Organ for Transplant" lunchbox

Marginalise? The boomers?

Um, have you looked outside recently? Boomers are the very antithesis of “marginalised”.

Ha! Until recently I used one of those on a daily basis to take notes at meetings and conferences. It - and I - got numerous confused and concerned looks. Especially when I’d look pensively at someone for a while, then open the book and begin making extensive notes, with occasionally glances at the person :joy:

3 Likes

As a boomer (ugh), I would have loved this thing back in high school, as well as The Bass-o-matic.

1 Like

I only boom on alternate Tuesdays, so I don’t know what that makes me, but I probably would have, as well. Now, though, in the era of see-something-say-something…I’m not gonna be putting my lunch in one of those.

1 Like

You might lose your lunch.

I’d say this deflates the value of the signage on real organ-transplant containers, but (at least round here) that ship sailed several years ago, when every courier in town started labeling the grimy luggage box on their 15-year-old off-brand scooter “Urjent Kindey Transplant” in red sharpie

Dammit BoingBoing, I try to browse you without getting sucked into the product placement, but every now and then I click, add to cart, and buy before I even realize what I’m doing. You got me again, you crafty villains!

I picked this lovely lunchbox up for $5 at a garage sale. I have yet to actually use it for lunch, instead it’s been a makeshift purse and bank deposit bag. One day I plan to add a shoulder strap and actually convert it into a purse.

3 Likes

We can only hope that most of those are just lies; rather than being urgently transferred from a bathtub full of ice that has been spraypainted “Operating Room”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.