Human penises shrinking due to pollution

Hell, there’s even one the size of an island.

5 Likes

I removed the stupid comment.

Have a good day.

4 Likes

I didn’t think your snark was stupid; their own dicks do seem to be one of the only thing the GOP genuinely cares about.

15 Likes

No, because you’ve clearly swapped cause and effect.

9 Likes

First they came for our sea turtles, and I said nothing, because I am not a sea turtle.
Then they came for the dolphins, and I said nothing, because I’m a fucking monster.
Then they came for our penises…and I was like, meh, there are enough huge dicks in the world.
/s

9 Likes

Human penises shrinking due to pollution

Well, that’s my excuse, and I’m sticking to it!

3 Likes

It took me a moment to get that; but, when I did… :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Now ask me about SUVs.

1 Like

Somehow they seem to ignore that covid-19 infections have limp dick as a collateral effect. So they don’t even care about their own dicks, just about being a dick.

10 Likes

Old guys also pay attention to such matters :slight_smile: I often wonder why that fact is not often also used more often against smoking, excessive drinking, obesity etc. (that is judging just by my experience with friends, who always seem surprised to hear such things) Also can be a good argument against pollution ( lead in your gasoline = no lead in your pencil )

2 Likes

Now that’s how you write an attention grabbing headline…

1 Like

Honestly, working in Peds, I can get away with a lot more than most adult docs can. And when necessary, I take full advantage.

3 Likes

I think it’s a good policy. I have a great doctor, he’s a prof and when I go to him I usually see one of his students…many of them are too embarrassed to “go there”. Hope they get over that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Smaller penises, plastics in beer. It all won’t help. There’s really only one way for conservative policy makers to tone down on plastics: liberals have to advocate the use of more plastics. It is the only way.

1 Like

Nature bats last and if that’s her parting shot to the pitcher in the last inning, who could blame her?

A man walks into a library and says to the librarian, “do you have that book for men with small penises?”
The librarian looks on her computer and says, “I don’t know if it’s in yet.”
“Yeah that’s the one”

9 Likes

dunno… but it is obvious that it makes brains smaller

To echo @bryan, I think you may be getting cause and effect backwards :wink:

1 Like

I’m not sure if pollution causes small penises, but I see what people drive and can confirm that small penises cause pollution

4 Likes

Or at least, how they drive.

1 Like