Humiliated Trump leaves NATO summit early after video emerges of world leaders mocking him

While this is endlessly amusing, it is also scary. When he has had his fee-fees hurt is when he tends to do some really stupid things. And for him, that takes some doing!

22 Likes

“Yay, we’re all gonna die!”

That really shouldn’t be a possible outcome of all this, should it?

16 Likes

This just in; politicians perceived as “two-faced”. Next up: water wet, sky up.

10 Likes

Eventually, but…

22 Likes

tenor-33

27 Likes

Getting dissed by Boris Johnson must sting the most. That’s like going to a supervillain meeting and finding out even Rhino thinks you’re a dumbass.

38 Likes

I bet nobody laughed at his jokes though.

8 Likes

What do we say to the god of death

If the GOP had reacted to Trump with ridicule and dismissal when he was still a candidate, we wouldn’t be in this mess now.

Better late than never I guess?

18 Likes

I wonder how much of the world views this as a super villains meeting. Much of the middle east for sure, and probably China and Russia. Though Russia may be ready to set up a Mission Accomplished banner soon…

5 Likes

President Snowflake can dish it out, but he can’t take it.

29 Likes

Thin

Yeah, we know that isn’t true about him! :slight_smile:

Thin-skinned.

5 Likes

Can if be that Trump does not realize that he is and has been for years the primary butt of jokes throughout the entire civilized word (and most of the rest)? As impossible as that seems it might be possible since he only hears from his worshipers when watching Fox and other right-wing media and he seems to do that at least 18 hours every day. Maybe someone could let him know, preferably in short simple sentences and definitely not in writing?

12 Likes

In a just world there’d be a record of Trump [falsely] claiming that world leaders don’t respect Obama, and that if he were president things would be different.

Oh, wait:

12 Likes

A lot of people have compared him to an orange but maybe a persimmon would be more apt.

11 Likes

That’s Donnie. Late to everything.

We had that figured out years ago. We only reelected him because the main alternative was… worse.

19 Likes

On the other hand, I like the new Deputy Prime Minister and where she’s coming from.

2013 TED Talk, before politics:

7 Likes

It makes me wonder about the intent behind this meeting:

The meeting, spearheaded by Mnuchin, came about after Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi requested that Trump mediate the conflict over the dam.
[emphasis added]

Like, they wanted to fuck it up real good?

8 Likes

“Soon”? Putie has managed to create huge distrust and dissension in both the US and the UK with almost no budget. He’s been grabbing his sides for 3 years

5 Likes

Now if the country could admit he’s finished we can move on.

Things like this need to be on a digital billboard within viewing distance of the Whitehouse and each of his properties that Trump frequents

2 Likes