VIDEO: Justin Trudeau, Emmanuel Macron, Boris Johnson discuss Trump's nutty behavior

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/03/video-justin-trudeau-emmanue.html

9 Likes

The best incoherent word salad.

28 Likes

Rich coming from Johnson.

34 Likes

Say what you like about them, but all three of these guys are by now experienced politicians. They have seen more hot mics than you’ve seen hot meals.

One of them might get caught “accidentally” letting slip something like that. But all three? In a room like that? My guess is they’re watching it trend and thinking, “Hmm, the audio isn’t great, guess we’ll have to do another one tomorrow.”

41 Likes

A Seizure Salad, if you will.

39 Likes

Neuron Beet Down Salad

(BTW @xeni No video clip in post. )

9 Likes

Let’s hope they get it over quick, that fool tRump wants to start WWIII.

7 Likes

I loved watching Macron and Trudeau absolutely and blatantly own Trump whenever they could. It’s as if they have finally realized the traditional niceties are useless with Trump and that there’s really no downside to making him look like a chump.

34 Likes

3icnxr

23 Likes

Keep an eye on BoJo, who looks at the camera at one point. They no longer give any fucks.

RIP “The American Century” 1917-2017.

31 Likes

De Pfeffel does seem like the kind of snotty school kid who talks nice to the bullies and puts down the smart kids, then turns around and trashes the bullies while talking to the smart kids. He’ll just say absolutely anything he thinks will make him popular/liked/give him more power in the moment.

34 Likes

Of course they talk about him. It would be impossible not to. I mean, Trump was an ignorant asshole before he became so cognitively impaired. Now he’s a child with a serious learning disability and behavioral issues, and they have to deal with him and pretend he’s a normal president. Impossible - they can only keep the facade up for so long.

Well, they weren’t mic’d and this was them actually being diplomatic. Given Trump and their response, this is nothing. The shit they say in private is going to be a lot more frank than this. Especially after this series of press conferences. Trump went off on a crazy tangent about how the next Democratic president should get impeached for taking oranges out of a refrigerator. Literally beyond parody.

31 Likes

the whole concept of audio has to go to another level of quality
and we are dying for it in droves

It’s like an episode of Clone High. And I’m dying to know if you volunteered to post the Trump stuff Xeni, or did you pull the short straw?

2 Likes

I guess we can expect some kind of embargo against Canada shortly.

Also we Canadians can expect our whinging Wexiters to throw a tantrum about this, but babies gonna tantrum about something.

3 Likes

What was that with “They are laughing about us, but not anymore”?

2 Likes

My cynical guess is this is Johnson’s doing; he’s shitting himself Trump will endorse him for PM. This way, he can look like he’s distancing himself.

11 Likes

That prompted a laughing seizure from me. Thank you that.

3 Likes

They know he’s going down. Either impeachment or losing the election and then prison.

No need to pretend anymore that they have anything other than contempt for him. It’s like they were wearing T-shirts with his picture and the caption- Christ, what an asshole!

12 Likes
7 Likes