Humiliated Trump leaves NATO summit early after video emerges of world leaders mocking him

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/04/humiliated-trump-leaves-nato-s.html

9 Likes

"Trump was embarrassed on the first day of the NATO summit, and it shows no one is bothering to take him seriously anymore" -BusinessInsider

Chump

29 Likes

A humiliated Trump leaving the NATO summit early must be the best possible outcome for the US. The less time he is there, the less time he has to mess things up. One must consider that his attendance at any event is likely to produce more negative outcomes than positive.

71 Likes

We (Americans) make fun of him all the time…can he just pack up and leave early for us?

82 Likes

This is all totally normal. A President of the United States leaving a NATO summit early because he’s embarrassed the cool kids were making fun of him is totally normal. The US literally abandoning the world order to leave decisions about mutual defense and strategy in containing Russia to others is totally normal.

I’ve thought we were an empire in decline since at least 2004, but I never thought it would accelerate like this.

49 Likes

I’d usually hate to borrow words from the alt-ies but… Trump got thoroughly cucked by Macron.

I’m also going to bring back this tweet for a hot second.

57 Likes

27 Likes

No, the truth is you’re a buffoon that all decent people uncontrollably laugh at (except when they’re too horrified by you to laugh).

28 Likes

As a Canadian, my only concern is what he’ll be laying tariffs on now in retaliation. Hopefully nothing too important.

19 Likes

Resist

20 Likes
9 Likes

I miss the good old days where our leader, you know, actually lead the free world. Now we are rapidly becoming Vlady’s client state. We need better relations with Russia (once they become a democracy, if ever). But not by becoming their footstool.

President Man-baby loses again. Sad.

Next he’ll be caught on a hot mic joking “The bombing of Canada starts in five minutes.” And the deplorables will bigly moisten themselves at how wonderfully better-than-Honest-Abe has owned da libs. Dishonest Donny? Fat Don da Con? Creep-in-chief?

14 Likes

Trump is really missing out on an incredibly niche endorsement opportunity.

https://www.delphiglass.com/bullseye-sheets-90-coe/transparent/bullseye-light-orange-striker-transparent-thin-90-coe

Thin, fragile, orange, transparent. People say it’s the best glass!

9 Likes

I wasn’t taking him seriously, EVER.

13 Likes

The whole not paying x percent thing for the last 30 years is a joke. There was this thing called a peace dividend. Countries are now spending more because they believe that the world is getting less safe.

What are you doing about that or shut the fuck up?

10 Likes

I’m okay with anything that gets his blood pressure up.

16 Likes

Obligatory as all hell:

34 Likes

Yeah, we know that isn’t true about him! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oblig

6 Likes

Bozo denies making fun of Krusty

15 Likes