Hurrican Laura topples slaver statue

20200228_220138

20 Likes

I wonder if the fundies would applaud Trump for saying God is a part of Antifa.

15 Likes

18 Likes

I await the OpEd decrying cancel weather.

9 Likes

I would totally support superstorms if they could focus their energy more precisely and consistently like this, but leave innocent folks alone. Come on weather, cooperate!

9 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Racism in the south

So what poor (brown-skinned) schlub is going to jail for 10 years for this? The weatherman?

2 Likes

That looks… unlikely.

5 Likes

Ok, so I read that as “Hurricane Laura topless slaver statue.” Was disappointed to not see nudity or a statue broken off at the waist.

2 Likes

Those are merely storms that could happen, whereas these are storms that did.

from 2018, Florence Isaac, and Helene.

Was the culprit shot?

God, if she actually exists, would most likely approve of Antifa. However the existence of fascists and white supremacists and Real Existing Christians™️ would indicate to me that such a god is unlikely to exist, otherwise I guess we’d see quite a bit more divine intervention.

5 Likes

So, God’s work?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Please tell Laura…

2 Likes

Simpsons did it again. Oh, wait, this one is from South Park.

1 Like

That’s the definition of a silver lining to the cloud.

2 Likes

That Kharma, she’s a bitch!
Would it be too much of a stretch to suggest that there might be a connection between the fact the Southern States contain the highest proportion of White supremacists/racists/Drumph supporters, and also suffer the greatest number of destructive storms, hurricanes and tornadoes?
Personally, I’d like to think so, without actually believing in any sort of Divine Intervention.

Ask yourself whether Hurricane Katrina was “just.”

Sorry “Lost Causers” God called he wants “The Truth back”. Southern defenders my ass. Slavery defenders is what they were.

2 Likes