Hyperflesh 'Danny DeVito' mask will haunt your dreams

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/24/this-hyperflesh-danny-devito-m.html

6 Likes

That woman in the Danny DeVito mask is like something out of a nightmare…or maybe an Aphex Twin music video…so, yeah, a nightmare.

8 Likes

if only it wasn’t so ill-proportioned to people’s bodies. but wow, it looks great. Devito is a national treasure for his work on Taxi alone.

10 Likes

Hyperflesh Richard D. James masks need to be a thing.

It’s too late for Halloween this year, and I don’t have any kids to give them to :frowning:

14 Likes

I’m not a huge Aphex Twin fan, but I love the Come to Daddy video, and the other uses of his creepy ass face mask.

5 Likes
15 Likes

Hello, new fetish! Welcome to the party!

2 Likes

It could be worse.

6 Likes

This looks an awful lot like that 600-year-old Scottish man whose face was recently reconstructed.

2 Likes

But will it unlock his phone?

3 Likes

0NudHEd

5 Likes

I want a Boris Johnson mask like this.

2 Likes

Heh. This might qualify as a “boutique” mask for many purposes. A level or two below that are mask sculpts that don’t necessarily resemble a particular celebrity but still rest on the steep rising slope of the uncanny valley; e.g.: several items from “Realflesh” or “Composite Effects”, or Roanyer. And of course, the “Taylor” design from CreaFX…

2hx35f

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.