Hypnopizzacat

Glad I’m not the only one who gets a “pizza bone”

2 Likes

Are you getting the “special” mushrooms on your pizza?

3 Likes

Haha, no. I guess pizza is just how she found out about salami and ham, so now she suspects it to be part of every pizza’s ingredients.

2 Likes

I have the weirdest cats right now. They are interested in nearly nothing that i eat. The only exception is canned tuna, whose odor will bring them into the kitchen but which, if they are presented with a sample, they’ll disdain.

5 Likes

Mine try to eat my tuna out of my bowl while I’m eating it. If I forget to rinse the bowl they’ll lick the bowl clean.

Whatever I do to keep them safe from the “veggie brine” human tuna often comes in (I’m assuming it has onions which my brother says is poisonous to kitties) they’ll angrily hang out very close to me for an hour or so after I eat tuna.

3 Likes

I get in trouble if I don’t share with them though the main offender passed away 2 years ago. She would be all be a shame for something to happen to those jeans while you are still wearing them, maybe you want to share that with me. Total skittish antisocial beast otherwise, but get out good human food, hi there, YOU WILL SHARE.

2 Likes

Their behavior feels especially odd to me because a previous cat used to sit on my shoulder and try to intercept the utensil no matter what i was eating. And what he would eat extended to things like broccoli.

Corrected “tings” to “things”.

4 Likes

That’s weird! My cat will detect and ingest a can of tuna like a flock of zombies would to a garden variation of humans trapped in a mall.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.