I bought the most obnoxious color of these unisex foam garden clogs

Originally published at: I bought the most obnoxious color of these unisex foam garden clogs | Boing Boing

26 Likes

Unisex < Omnisex

1 Like

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b31bbc66-ed0a-4315-8a09-aa88771043ea

2 Likes

If getting a lump of stuff might as well live a little.

If anyone wants the product details:
https://shopee.sg/(新款潮流家居拖鞋)Puffer-fish-slippers-female-summer-personality-fashion-cute-Baotou-bathroom-non-slip-couples-parent-child-beach-wear-sandals-for-children-i.287593890.4956484790

12 Likes

Canadian Amazon has them as $35.99 unless they are purple in 12W/10M and then they are $89.56.

2 Likes

US Amazon $22-27, but only blue or pink - and yellow. But no purple. I love purple. But not $90 worth of love.

The sudden urge to vomit is upon me.

1 Like

Good thing you’re wearing your washable garden clogs!

19 Likes

How to end a story on a cliffhanger.

10 Likes

They seek him here.
They seek him there.
His clothes are loud.
But never square…

4 Likes

I so hope these puff up all spiky on every step!!

3 Likes

I got my wife these for her birthday. The choice in her size was either this or navy blue. She said “You choose!” I overheard her telling her Mother “I knew which ones he’d go for…”

12 Likes

Frankly, I’m surprised you’re not vomiting right now.

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

1 Like

Mine are a subtle yet sprightly green…these clogs are one of the few non $50+ sandals/flip-flops/clogs on Canadian Amazon. I can’t see myself spending more on gardening footwear than I would for regular shoes. Someone needs to do something about Big Sandal’s price gouging.

1 Like

Came to ask if this was merely a warning that they are not free.

@frauenfelder - so how much did you pay?

1 Like

They cost your sole.

I’ll get my coat

12 Likes

You are a heel and I stick my tongue out at you. You’d better toe the line from now on, or else!

4 Likes

What, will you give him the boot? The mods are under the pump here you know. It would be better if you pair just wore along together

2 Likes

That was a bit insolent. You’d better watch it, too, or there’ll be a welter of complaints.

1 Like