I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

Eight years is too long for me to wait!

:rage:

4 Likes

BITE YOUR TONGUE

22 Likes

OWTHCH!

14 Likes

Honestly, If you have not called a locksmith by now, you are probably never going to do so.

Good, let the bbs griping continue.

6 Likes

12 Likes

I have, they’re just like $400. It’s insane

20 Likes

I’m on vacation BTW but always, always monitoring this thread

33 Likes

should we feel honoured or threatened?

22 Likes

So not just offering unbreakable safes but also branching out into 24hr surveillance/security services?

20 Likes

Oh, good, because I suspect many of us have a lot more “waiting” gifs queued up for you.

25 Likes

this one works, too

9 Likes

I have several old safes. When you have the combination, you can keep nice things in there. It might be worth the expense.

5 Likes

Consider how much time you yourself spent on trying to figure out how to get in the safe. I mean even the mental time spent, when you could have been thinking about other things but instead had your thoughts on the safe. And the time spent reading and writing on this thread.

There are 1258 replies with an estimated read time of 90 minutes.

That’s just the read time if you went straight through, not including writing your own posts and of course the loading of the thread each time you accessed it since MAY.

You’ve probably put at least 20 hours into this. Maybe more. $400 divided by 20 hours means you’re valuing your time at less than $20/hour.

23 Likes

whats the value of this thread? it amuses me without end, not everything needs a price tag

22 Likes

Shhhhh! Nothing else is working, so I’m trying a new tack.

22 Likes

we had our chance in August

but in September we lost the war

17 Likes

A single doubloon contains >6.7 g of 22-carat gold. Do the math.

12 Likes

Both. Always both.

17 Likes

We’re not as funny as we used to be. You have passed the point of diminishing returns.

I’ll PayPal you $20. I bet others will follow.

Call Smitty.

Open the safe.

Report back here.

I’m out of comedy.

12 Likes