I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

But what if evil people like me pay him more not to open the safe?

27 Likes

Youā€™ll be the first one locked into the safe when the revolution comes.

28 Likes

Besides, thatā€™s precisely what Rob wants.

14 Likes

I literally laughed out loud when I read your response. A full, deep, hearty laugh that may have been slightly maniacal at the same time.

14 Likes

This is like when I went to a dueling piano bar and they played Piano Man until people paid them to stop, then started again when other people paid them to.

repeat ad nauseum, which is pretty quick when Billy Joel music is involved

10 Likes

#PARTY AT ROBā€™S HOUSEĀ 

15 Likes

Why canā€™t we kickstarter or gofundme or indiegogo the $400 necessary to bust Robā€™s safe wide open?

I am good for $20 $50! Thatā€™s only $350 remaining!

17 Likes

You really donā€™t like chatty threads, do you? :wink:

21 Likes

Iā€™ve kicked in. My only caveat is that if Rob receives substantially more than his $400 quote, heā€™s obliged to resort to cartoonishly over-the-top methods of busting this safe wide open. And either way, the bastardā€™s gotta film it and upload it.

Okay, thatā€™s a couple of caveats.

10 Likes

Just $290 now!

15 Likes

Step up safe interior denialists.

15 Likes

Nah, if thereā€™s extra money he should spend it on something cool he can pretend was inside the safe, so we wonā€™t all be disappointed about it being empty.

15 Likes

He should do that anyway, so we donā€™t all end up flipping over police cars and burning down convenience stores.

14 Likes

at least until 2017. Iā€™m all set with disappointment for 2016.

Although, once opened, it would make a fantastic place to keep the BB Strategic Disappointment Reserve.

19 Likes

27 Likes

Awesome idea. Someone should have mentioned that.

Iā€™m in for 5 bucks.

15 Likes

You mean like @ChickieD who suggested this very thing back in March?

21 Likes

I think thatā€™s the joke.

15 Likes

Boy howdy, I hope so.

12 Likes

You and Craig Johnson (author of the Longmire) series are the only people I know who use Boy Howdy.

9 Likes