I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

I agree. It’s creepy and disturbing. Can we go back to the bleeding orifices instead please.

13 Likes

23 Likes

Actually looks better.

11 Likes

Yeah, it evens out his orange skin tone. No more pasty white eye patches…

4 Likes

Does this thing have a fast forward button?

11 Likes

Perhaps, but you will end up in a time loop. Waiting forever.

10 Likes

So, inside the safe?

3 Likes

[quote]This is how modern religions start.

[/quote]

Dunno, this might be case where teaching abstinence only might not be such a bad idea. At the very least a 4 year prophylactic degree from a secular college is a start.

5 Likes

Did you say more eyes? No. Sorry to disappoint.

26 Likes

He should be wearing some light colored Ichiban lipstick-for-men to match the eyes.

7 Likes

19 Likes

15 Likes

Getting answering machines. It’s almost as if there’s some festival or local holiday or something. I’ll try again next week.

34 Likes

Oh, are we back at Badass Dragons of the Wasteland again?

12 Likes

14 Likes

Now you cut that out.

I swear you guys will never let me live that down, even if you did get to Mars!

11 Likes

Hmph. Well I guess it’s good nobody accidentally locked up their critical medication in there or anything. I guess adding any urgency to the call whatsoever only results in jacking up the bill. They know when they have you over a barrel.

12 Likes

Why can’t you understand the glory and honor of always being remembered? If someone says “BBS” and “waiting” in the same sentence, I think of you!

Nobody gets to be remembered for what they want. You think Lincoln wanted to be remembered about going to Ford’s Theatre? He hated live shows!

13 Likes

Duh. Everybody knows that locksmiths don’t work on the holidays or during years ending in 7.

12 Likes

The emergency ones are destructive (and actually cheaper!)

I’m hoping to save the safe. Preserving the lock is an elaborate process involving drilling a tiny hole in the side, snaking an LED light and camera in, and watching the mechanism as the dial is manipulated.

Destructive opening is easy and involves the relatively simple application of energy.

25 Likes