I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

I’m just wondering Rob hasn’t actually opened the safe with the crowed funded money but is trying to decide what to do with the desiccated severed head packed in 2 kilos of cocaine he found inside… Who knows the shelf life of un-cut cocaine?? Er, and and what the statute of limitations is for tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice…

11 Likes

The head of Alfredo Garcia? I hear someone was looking for that. Or maybe it was Charlie Brown.

5 Likes

Francisco Franco. I hear he is still dead. Not sure if Charlie Brown’s beach ball-sized head could fit in the safe.

6 Likes

Francisco Franco is dead? I hadn’t heard.

Maybe I ought to start a thread.

12 Likes

You’re thinking of Rob Ford, rumours of whose death are very much exaggerated

19 Likes

So you are saying that next time there is a murder in my neighborhood my Amazon cart will have a back dated order for a shovel, duct tape, zip ties, gloves, bleach and rolls of plastic? :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Now I’m picturing those terrible “hacker” pw0n screens on bad tv show, where the “virus” takes over the computer and splashes the screen with a scary animated message; in this case I see a badly animated photo of Rob’s head laughing, as the words “Ha ha ha ha ha…” print out and the screen fills with skulls and crossed bones.

12 Likes

[cough]Skyfall[/cough]

6 Likes

You mean the movie where pretty much none of the elaborate plot or hacking was needed because none of it was required for their plan to impersonate cops to enter a building and kill M? That fine movie?

7 Likes

The worst kind. I’m an internet commenter.

11 Likes

6 Likes

The one where he connected the laptop with 3 (three!) ethernet cables?

Edit: had to look it up and it’s “just” two. Just as ridiculous of course, and why are they coming out of the top of the laptop? See the last five seconds of this clip:

5 Likes

I just dropped in to see what condition your safe’s condition was in.
-Kenny Logins

14 Likes

it was supposed to be punny

7 Likes

Kenny Rogers was in The First Edition?

Mind.Blown.

12 Likes

Also, as I just found out, before that he was in The New Christy Minstrels.

Mine. Blown. Too.

9 Likes

I’m so exited I didn’t even notice what holiday you meant!

If you have a date, please, pretty please, do a live stream! I want to witness the creation of the new era like as if I’m there!

5 Likes

Minstrel, Gambler, Roaster of Chickens, he truly is a renaissance man.

14 Likes

Is the safe in the danger zone?

14 Likes

No more funny stuff! As long as we keep being funny, Our Paid Employee won’t open it!

(But that was damned funny.)

12 Likes