I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

Sure maybe it’s a slow day at work.

5 Likes

that would be crackers

6 Likes

“There are 1805 replies with an estimated read time of 121 minutes.”

11 Likes

So, I wonder what takes longer. For someone to read this entire thread from start to finish, or for a fully qualified and equipped locksmith to open Rob’s safe?

Next week on Unsolved Mysteries…

23 Likes

What if there was a full hard copy of this thread in the safe? Man, that would be some kind of Neverending Story weird.

21 Likes

Or a Darren Brown stunt.

5 Likes

Do we have time for another Gofundme? SHould be small. We have the “Security Technician” now we just need a person who can read that does not read Boing Boing (preferably) or at least one who does not read the comments.

Also

• do they need to watch any linked videos to completion?
  • if they are unfamiliar with certain meanderings, do they have to go research or just keep reading.

In any case they need to create a new ID (or have one created before hand) and they should be able to leave with a fair number of badges.

5 Likes

Not fair, we work weekends.

1 Like

If movies can have commentary tracks on them then Rob can read every entry on this thread and also give running commentary as he reads and watches any linked videos.

We’ll make it a podcast

8 Likes

6 Likes

With a total running time equivalent to one of those streaming Yule Log videos…

6 Likes

Rob has such a soothing voice.

8 Likes

Why not go big? Let’s get David Attenborough on the job.

2 Likes

If you are going to do that then you’d need to turn it into a nature documentary about Rob, complete with telephoto shots of him in his natural environment.

6 Likes

Ugh. I just looked and David is 90 years old. When’s this safe getting opened again?

5 Likes

Just record the VO in advance. Script out the likely outcomes, especially the ones about Rob becoming an international fugitive from justice as part of his Ginger-based MLM (“The Vitamin Just for Gingers!”).

13 Likes

You are a valuable asset to this community.

bows deeply

5 Likes

More than 8K posts needed…

2 Likes

Gonna’ take more than $400…

2 Likes

12 Likes