I was seriously attracted to the human female host of this creepy children's TV show

How can you not love Bea Arthur? She’s the only (human) female that could challenge Grace Jones in a battle.

Come to think of it-- the show “ER” always had the most beautiful people-- George Clooney, Goran Visnjic, Linda Cardellini, Parminder Nagra, John Stamos, Mekhi Pheifer, Ming-na Wen. . . the list is long. Whoever did their casting was very good at their job.

6 Likes

Bea Arthur v grace Jones. Pay per view, battle of the wits. Narrated by Attenborough.

Gold mine.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I think we all agree. Out of frame, Bea shot first.

2 Likes

So which Doctor is that? That is the Doctor I mentally identify with, but never watched other than as a super young kid so I don’t know his #

1 Like

Tilly sisters - definitely teh hawtness

3 Likes

Indeed - biker chicks and sporty girls…

1 Like

Tom Baker, #4.

Here is my scarf. 18 feet long.

9 Likes

Ha, I remember now. I had a crush on Denise Crosby / Tasha Yar, was devastated when her character was killed at the end of season 1.

5 Likes

Me too. I am touched she became a brief part of of my life, in the way she did.

I’d totally nerd out with her, and look fabulous together.

3 Likes

But seriously…

6 Likes

TAKE RIKER! :fearful:

8 Likes

Man that is the archetypal Star Trek planet surface set. Just add creature and crew, adjust lighting to taste.

9 Likes

Big surprise, the guy who uses a photo of Commander Data for his profile had a crush on Tasha Yar. :wink:

I loved how the fact that Data and Yar had “relations” comes back in that episode where Data has to prove in court he’s not just a machine.

11 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes
  1. You are on Boing Boing
  2. You are a Regular

Q.E.D.

18 Likes

In hindsight, it was a silly question.

11 Likes

Not borat?

2 Likes

Yep well what do you expect from dogs in the mid winter?

3 Likes