I was seriously attracted to the human female host of this creepy children's TV show

Jebus tap dancing Christ, I want to get on my knees and chant, “I’m not worthy”.

1 Like

#WHAT NO DONALD?!?!?!?

5 Likes

Persis Khambatta

7 Likes

If grace ever approached me me in a pencil skirt, garters, stockings, and said the words “hey, what’s up?” My heart would likely stop.

3 Likes

I just love older Donald more than younger. Just look at that spherical hair and beard. That’s hard!

5 Likes

Some day I hope @realdonaldsutherland visits. There is literally no way to explain the obsession with him, other than just being nerdy fans.

1 Like

I always dithered between Jo (cute, brunette, and gearhead!) and Natalie (I like women with some meat on them). Young me would have given anything to be the meat in that sandwich.

2 Likes

Huey Lewis is dreamy.

Maceo Parker is one of the most handsome, skilled, and hardest working people evar.

Kenny loggins, I mean come on.

The PM of Scotland also deserves a shout out. He can dance almost as good as James Brown.

2 Likes

Carp, this guy could move. Sucks for his unforgivable flaws, but still damn.

2 Likes

And of course Donald was the best, even though Gene and Debbie are Giants.

4 Likes

Marina Sirtis, aka Deanna Troi from Star trek TNG is so amazing, it is inscrutable. It defies reason.

It feels rude to even link to a photo.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Yet another ally-oop and assist from Mindy :sunglasses:
There are fewer better feelings than teamwork to set’em, and knock’em down.

4 Likes

There was a piece on Dangerous Minds recently about how Grace Jones and Dolph Lundgren were a couple for a while in the 80’s, and I just thought “wow, for a brief moment in time, everything was perfect in the world.”

Marina is very beautiful, but Deanna is more intimidating than Grace Jones: she would always know what I’m thinking. (Did Star Trek TNG ever have an episode where they tried to throw Deanna a surprise party? The writers missed a good opportunity there.)

I guess if we’re talking about TV characters we were attracted to as kids, I was always a Kate Jackson guy – Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith were the “hotties” on Charlie’s Angels, but Kate Jackson always caught my eye.

Her and Bea Arthur from “Maude.”

Being a straight male I’d rather not discuss all the male TV actors I thought were sexy.

6 Likes

Dunno, always thought she looked like a sack of potatoes in that outfit, it did not flatter her. Now, 7 of 9 could pull off skintight, plus stiletto heels.

3 Likes

Hey, takes all kinds. That is one of the joys of being a person.

1 Like

You know there is like an unofficial Bea Arthur fan club here, right?

5 Likes

Whaddya mean, UNofficial? :wink:

10 Likes

Heh, some day it will be codified into the bylaws. But until then it’s like Donalding or Kit Harrington… Ing.

(Elbaing sounds kind of rude :upside_down_face:)

2 Likes

Carp it, you’re all Elba’ed.

12 Likes