I was seriously attracted to the human female host of this creepy children's TV show

I thought it was completely unwatchable. Very low production values and even lower brow. Were you a fan? What did I miss?

Jo Jo Jo

Long hair and pony tails will always grab my attention

9 Likes

Watched it devotedly. Enjoyed the absurdity and total lack of pretension.

Tastes vary.

1 Like

An Eskimo spy would say that…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yes. Catherine Schell. My brothers lacked imagination and couldn’t see past the odd hair and makeup. But then they saw her in “Return of the Pink Panther” and I was vindicated

9 Likes

Fun fact: After they shot those scenes, they sent the film for developing (once upon a time, cameras used something called “film” that had to be processed with light and chemicals to make images or movies- Hard to believe, I know). So, they get the reels (movie “film” came on “reels” way back then) back, and she’s a totally normal white people color.

They take the negatives (ancient film technology) and send them back, and AGAIN, they get a print where she looks totally normal.

So they call the darkroom tech and say “hey- the color on these reels is off”.

The tech says “Still? I already corrected it twice- The girl was coming out green!”

14 Likes

I don’t think i had a similiar crush like this, i ended up having a huge one for AnnaSophia Robb which is older than me by a few years so i guess that counts :confused: its still there too :flushed:

Too young for this conversation lol

3 Likes

“…take a feather from [my] pillow.” (paraphrasing Jethro Tull.)

2 Likes

I always tell people who are trying to perfect their Connery impression that one thing they should definitely do is set themselves apart from the crowd by forgoing “Bond, James Bond” in favor of “I followed Zardoz all my life… but it was all LIES!!!”

6 Likes

Seen Ian three times. Dharma for one is still a fav. Everyone here hates me for my love of Tull. (I hate Rush fans, and don’t get @PatRx2 and me started on MAGMA)

4 Likes

Neener neener. I’m a Rush fan who loves Tull just as much. Seen both bands twice apiece.

If I could play and sing “Only Solitaire” simultaneously, I’d be the happiest guitarist on my block. As it is, I can… well, sing it. Not so you’d want to hear it.

5 Likes

Whoot! Whoot! Start us up! Start us up! (T͉̼̠̱̭h̺̬͎͔̣̬̯e̠̥͕r̴͍̭͖e ͓̥̪̗̝͘o͈̝̤̞̱͡ụ̷̘̙͓͍̹̱g̥̼͖͖ḩ̯t̗͍t̪̼͡a̤͇͔͙͓̦͜ ̳̘̱̪b̰̰̪e͉͍̗̪̹ ͉̹̝̞̹̳a͚͚͎̼̮͢n̼͍̲͈̪̪̣̕ ͚̩̖̝A̙̤̻͠P̟̣̯L͏͖̼̺͓̺̺̤ ̴̭͚̼̦̙̜s͎̼̗͔̭͇̙cr̳̦͍i̭͘p̳t̤̱̣͚͜ f̲̞̜̼̥͍͙͠o̗͝r̵̤̬̼̮ ͜t̻͚̭̬̘͉͔͜h͇͔̱̟̝͉͍a̧͍͍̰ͅt̳.̣̲͔)

No no no, to get an accurate Connery, you have to back into it. You start from an English accent, and move towards Scottish. Unlike Ewan McGregor, who started Scottish.

Even posers like me can hear the difference.

3 Likes

Elba’s my freebie if I ever actually get into a serious relationship

13 Likes

Oh God, I love breasts and vaginas, but damn if he isn’t beautiful. I mean… Just look at him.

13 Likes

Seriously, doesn’t he look… Tasty?

4 Likes

I’m not a bad looking bloke, but if I could turn into an Idris clone, I’d do it in a new York second.

4 Likes

I’m just wondering how one looks him in the eye and asks him to do that to his sweater.

7 Likes

3 Likes