Ian M. Smith, Homeland Security staffer tied to white supremacists, was in White House policy meetings with Stephen Miller

10 Likes

Please feel free to. Goes with his big brain syndrome and lack of Mensa test that was offered when he denigrated his SoS stating he was more intelligent.

3 Likes

I wonder if we’ll be hearing anything about the press release that resembled the 14 words.

2 Likes

Okay, but I mean, it’s called the department of Homeland Security. Who the hell did we think was going to work there? It’s literally got a Nazi name. The entire endeavor was a fascist/neo liberal idea! I’m so humiliated, I just can’t even express my shame.

• Rachael-Rebecca.
4 Likes

Years ago I wondered how it was that good German people didn’t just get rid of hitler. Now with IQ45 I guess I get it…good people simply can’t get rid of the vermin that have over run their government. Such a sad piece of knowledge. I am still wondering how it is that the democratic party isn’t rising up to the task of throwing him out. Even some republicans seem concerned yet nothing happens. Is everyone waiting till after the elections? In the meantime more and more swine entrench in the white house. If we aren’t doomed what the fuck are we doing to save ourselves. Donating to phone calls and web site worriers isn’t enough. I was drafted once to “defend” my country…now I’m willing to enlist but where? Do they have an Elder Corp? Us old fuckers ought to be in the front line cause our time is limited anyway. Better to go out doing something worthwhile rather than handwringing over yet another nazi sucking on the hemorrhoid in chief. Fuck I’m sick of this shit.

5 Likes

I know that this is a minor nit, but Freitag is named for the goddesses Frigg or Freyja (it unclear if they are even different) both associated with love. Words like freedom have similar a indoeuropean root, but isn’t what the day is named for.

3 Likes

Not according to your avatar! Take it from a algorithmically generated geometric pattern honesty is the best policy.

1 Like
7 Likes

What an appropriate name this racist has:

4 Likes

I’m sure that Ian Smith would approve of his younger name-sake.

That’s Ian Smith’s approval face.

2 Likes

venture-you-nazis

8 Likes

You mean the 170 or so years of slavery and segregation and the past 50 years of a still imperfect democracy?

10 Likes

It’s worth pointing out as it’s yet more confirmation that white supremacists tend to be ignorant even about things they care about.

(and to be clear I highly doubt this guy was making a “clever” pun).

As a side note, I notice the usual “nothing to see here” apologists and excuse-makers for the regime have been unusually silent in these threads .

3 Likes

It may come to violence – I pray not – but in the meantime, I’d suggest (if you aren’t doing this already), getting involved with some progressive candidates’ campaigns. I’m still assuming that with enough mobilization, we can vote the right people in over the next couple of election cycles. Besides regularly voting, I was never politically active before 2016. Now my wife and I are volunteering for a couple of candidates. It’s empowering and hopeful. And surprisingly easy and even fun!

2 Likes

Try over 500 years of genocide against American Indians, 200 years of POW camps, eugenics in the 20th century and no citizenship until 1924 and unilaterally in the early 1950’s. Inhabitants for over 15K years with everything taken away then those who survived forcibly removed from families and sent to religious indoctrination schools up until 1980. To this day American I diana are still getting fucked.

Ken Bailey, M.En.

Mvskoke Citizen and direct descendant of Chief William McIntosh, Jr.

“I stood here first, and Columbus discovered me.” Chitto Harjo, aka Crazy Snake, a Muscogee Chief and Warrior

1 Like

The policy office Smith was assigned to was badly understaffed, with several vacant positions, former colleagues said.

that is why i cry when i see several people in the news quit federal positions because of trump.

1 Like

I’m aware of that. Yet you still talk of greatness.

2 Likes

Wanderfound, is that you?

3 Likes

giphy|nullxnull

5 Likes

he has his grandfather’s face … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Smith

1 Like