Ice Bucket Challenge "blatantly satanic"

Does it count if your eponymous network is casually crucified for its lackluster offerings on a smattering of podcasts?

1 Like

Je3us fuc4in chr1st!
Now this is unbelievably evil. The bible nuts are totally right about these kids. I’m agnostic but theres a place in hell for these f*cks.
This is the article that needs to be posted.

1 Like

And sacrifices! Don’t forget IBC also include SACRIFICES!!

2 Likes

Maybe the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge has the secret subtext of bringing glory to Satan, but I know for certain her article has the secret subtext of generating traffic to a lame-ass website.

1 Like

Yesterday I would have disagreed with you but last night my son was telling me all about the ice bucket challenge and how many of his primary school friends are going to video each other chucking cold water over their heads. Look out instagram, better buy a new server farm.

2 Likes

Weren’t witches submerged by Christians into tubs of cold water back in the day? People who drowned were considered witches.

2 Likes

Excellent point. Instead of being followers of Satan, these people are actually volunteering to prove they aren’t. And they have proved it, since they didn’t drown or otherwise die. Which brings us to the real question: why won’t Selena Owens submit to the ritual? What is she so afraid of? Hmmmm?

5 Likes

Maybe she was thinking of the Blood Bucket Challenge, instead. That slave to worldly hedonism Austin Powers even sang a song about the BBC in one of his films!

3 Likes

I thought it was the ones that didn’t drown that were witches, so they got burnt instead? The ones that drowned were collateral damage.

3 Likes

That’s if they were thrown in the river.

But yeah, damned if you do and damned if you don’t…literally.

2 Likes

I guess he really would have hated this one then…

I sure hope it’s satanic. Lucifer doesn’t get nearly enough nice press.

But, on another note, I’m dedicating this Erisian ritual to Selena Owens and others of similar ilk:

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE. :rabbit:

2 Likes

Wait, this was serious?

I honestly had a hard time telling if this was real (idiotic) outrage, or was supposed to be humorous satirical outrage. I had settled on the second, because there (in my mind at least) was absolutely no way that anyone honestly could hold this as a genuine belief…

Who could possibly have predicted that a video meant to scare the bejesus out of already-devout Christians would have ended with an appeal for donations?

1 Like

There is a law… I forget, somebody’s law… that the madness of the right wing becomes indistinguishable from satire. Case in point!

1 Like

Watched the video.
The clock on her back wall is fake.

1 Like

It was probably photoshopped in, like so much of her “proof”.

2 Likes

Poe’s Law.

(Not much more to be said than already has been so anyone who wants to spare the click can do so with this brief excerpt.)

Poe’s law, in broader form, states:

Without a blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of extremism or fundamentalism that someone won’t mistake for the real thing.

2 Likes

Yes. Rituals abound in “Christian” America. Whenever spectators watch singers like Beyonce, JayZ, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and especially Nicki Minaj, they are indoctrinated and involved with blatantly satanic rituals that stem from the deep abyss of the occult.

“The Prince of Evill don’t, The Prince of Evil don’t, The Prince of Evil don’t want none unless you got buns, hun!”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.