If for some odd reason you forgot that Jimmy Kimmel is a a-hole, here's your reminder

7 Likes

Second time he’s asked this. And this time while she’s talking about her new children’s book.

Remember that this is the guy who hosted the odious “The Man Show” in the early aughts.

5 Likes

And he apparently also asked her husband. Why would either one even consent to another interview with this leering creep?

10 Likes

No kidding. And, now that my brain is coffee-unfogging, this is such a racial thing, “Blacks as sexual animals” and all that. Just, yuck.

4 Likes

And a misogynist “woman as sexual reward for a man’s success” thing too.

7 Likes

Kimmel’s a glorified drive time shock jock in a suit.

Shocking.

3 Likes

And a toxic masculinity “surely killing enemies in a battle gives men a boner” thing too.

12 Likes

If extrajudicial executions make you horny (and make no mistake, that’s exactly what this was even if you believe it was justified) then you are a gross person.

8 Likes

From looking at footage from abroad it did indeed look like it gave a whole lot of men and women boners. At the time there was a fake Orwell quote going around about killing enemies but I thought the chanting crowds with flags reminded me of looking from pig to man and man to pig and being unable to tell the difference.

Nationalism is a hell of a drug.

5 Likes

Fellow Man Show alum Adam Carolla’s brand of comedy hasn’t held up well to evolving social norms either. His last major project was a feature-length whine festival about how terribly oppressed right-wing speakers and comedians are on college campuses these days.

4 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me at all.

Jimmy Kimmel used to “cover” sports on a local radio station here in the greater Los Angeles area. I’m using scare quotes because unlike his successor, he’d simply read off of LA Times articles with zero attribution. It wasn’t a shtick; it was plagiarism.

2 Likes

I remember feeling the same way.

Very craven.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.