If Trump wins, he reportedly plans to hire Marjorie Taylor Greene

Originally published at: If Trump wins, he reportedly plans to hire Marjorie Taylor Greene | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Trollers gonna troll.

16 Likes

Nutritional Yeast Ew GIF by CBC

15 Likes

“he loves MTG and would want her very close in a second term, that much was clear,”

Watch out for his teeny, tiny hands, Marjorie.

13 Likes

Of course, this is vague pandering to the Know-Nothing base by a confidence artist. Still, the possibility is far from remote that Biff could re-occupy the White House in 2024 and give this lunatic a senior position in the executive branch. That’s why we can’t just ignore her.

23 Likes

If.

20 Likes

Someone please give me a dose of copium. Do we actually expect Trump to have a chance of winning? Isn’t the majority of the Republican party distancing themselves away from him? Don’t get me wrong, I consider him a threat until he’s officially dealt with. But what are the actual chances of him winning without fraud being involved? I’m seriously asking for a knowledge take.

6 Likes

This year’s midterms are going to decide whether there will be an actual democratic election in 2024.

27 Likes

If anything fewer Republicans are willing to publicly denounce Trump today than in 2016, when he was widely considered a joke candidate with little chance of winning.

20 Likes

That’s rather frightening.

12 Likes

New cabinet post: Secretary of Grievance and Retribution.

10 Likes

Now would be a good time to tell aunts, uncles, grandpas and grandmas that how they vote is going to have an effect on how much they get to see nieces, nephews and grandkids. Kids shouldn’t be around people who don’t give a fuck about their future.

20 Likes

hire? HIRE?? they are actually in talks for her to be his running mate!

9 Likes

Ugh. I can hear them slouching toward Bethlehem already…

7 Likes

Look on the bright side. Liz Truss is a more competent leader than Empty can ever hope to be.

10 Likes

That’s a pretty fucking big caveat to be trying to dismiss, under the circumstances.

5 Likes

It’s not fraud if the secretaries of state of various states refuse to certify and the state legislatures of those states hand award the electors to whomever they want. It’s just the system as designed.

We don’t elect the president in this country. We do what our various state legislators have deemed the means for picking electors. In almost every state in the country, that means a popular vote determines what side gets electors. In some states, it means we’re picking electors directly. But in no state do we pick the president. We pick who we want our state legislators to pick.

So, not only would there be no fraud, it’d be completely legal the way they’re doing it.

11 Likes

Oh trust me, I’m not dismissing anything at this point.

2 Likes

Yeah, this is what I’ve come to know. It’s definitely disheartening, but should in no way dissaude anyone from voting. (I’m not saying you were trying to dissuade anyone.) Thanks for stating everything so clearly.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that make my life complete
TrumpDirt
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: