Marjorie Taylor Greene "aims to be Trump's VP pick" says NBC News

Originally published at: Marjorie Taylor Greene "aims to be Trump's VP pick" says NBC News | Boing Boing

7 Likes

It’s an illustration of her idiocy if she thinks her antics will help get her on Trump’s ticket. He absolutely hates it when anyone else is the center of attention. That’s why he went with the most boring, spineless VP he could find the first time around.

46 Likes

This is something Steve Bannon said so I’m going with complete bullshit.

23 Likes

I look forward to her running around the halls of congress demanding her own hanging

37 Likes

Wasn’t he given Pence through Manafort though?

7 Likes

Regardless of who first floated Pence as VP Trump wouldn’t have agreed with the suggestion if there had been any hint that Pence might steal any of the spotlight.

16 Likes

Yes, well, I guess we’ll all just wait and see who is actually left standing after the circular firing squad that will be the GOP primaries.

14 Likes

Democrats need to step up and find a better candidate than Biden. I’m tired of geriatric white guys. If Biden gets the nod, there’s a very real chance that DeSantis or some other nut will get elected.

14 Likes

I’d wondered whether some non-zero portion of this had to do with divorce proceedings.

10 Likes

Yes please. If there is a just god, this will happen.

It would def be a primary loss, so DLTMTG would get to call election fraud on all the other republicans.

A cynical shit show, and I apologize in advance for being the guy who would bring the popcorn.

6 Likes

Pence gave him the fundie xtianist voters, what does Marge give him?

9 Likes

Can’t decide, maybe a bigger dose of crazies or maybe crabs…

11 Likes

She’s both idiotic and unhinged.

21 Likes

One hamburder grease clogged heartbeat away from the Presidency if it all works out for her

20 Likes

Well, back to zero days since “vomiting in my mouth a little”

16 Likes

And Steve Bannon seems to agree, for what that’s worth, saying, “She sees herself on the short list for Trump’s VP. Paraphrasing Cokie Roberts, when MTG looks in the mirror she sees a potential president smiling back.”

So, MtG plans to become VP and then arrange a slightly fatal “accident” for her running mate?

9 Likes

If they were to win, TFG would be wise to avoid open windows and staircases.

12 Likes

The pick for people who found Sarah Palin far too intellectual.

16 Likes

This is the plausible, terrifying possibility. On that day, the US becomes a laughing stock, the entire rest of the world stops paying any attention to it, and China and Russia rejoice. I take to the hills.

9 Likes

Yes please, let it be so. I’m all in favor of the QGOP picking the most unlikable, unhinged, divisive, ignorant, incoherent assholes that they can find for the top of the ticket.

It’s clearly a winning strategy.

6 Likes