If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Cadillac Eldorado

That site http://dinoglyphs.fi/ is bit timecubey it’s also in English…

14 Likes

@MrShiv… I was going to say looks like popcorn!

11 Likes

I was going to say a chunk of spray foam insulation :laughing: I like the thought of popcorn better :smiley:

Maybe it’s a petrified fungus? (Is such possible?)

6 Likes

For the love of God, Montresor!

21 Likes

I’m confused…do you mean the guy in the Cask of Amontillado, or le Chateau?

4 Likes

There was an inexplicably sealed up door at UT Austin where someone had graffitied (grafittoed?) that statement. Since then, on the rare occasion that I’ve come across another inexplicably sealed up door (e.g. maybe twice), I’ve done the same.

6 Likes

Yes, [Fortunato], for the love of God!

4 Likes

I can assure you, if this is St. Louis, he’ll be freed soon enough.

7 Likes

18 Likes

Stephen Colbert Chefs Kiss GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

11 Likes

8 Likes

Just another day in PTown. (Idk, I would have gone with shorts and a t shirt because, damn, it was hot.)

12 Likes

The island I paddle to work everyday had this dying duck close to the path I take and a muskrat lodge on the right side of shoreline. This picture is her last day alive, she was bottom up the next day.

6 Likes

17 Likes

https://spie.org/about-spie/international-day-of-light/spie-idl-photo-contest?SSO=1

The SPIE International Day of Light Photo Contest is held annually to raise awareness about IDL and to demonstrate the impact light has on cultural, economic, and political aspects of our global society.

Amateur and professional photographers alike are encouraged to submit photos for a chance to win cash prizes. Photographers age 13 to 17 should submit their images to the Youth Photo Contest.

The theme of the photo contest is A World of Light: The Vital Role That Light and Light-Based Technologies Play in Daily Life. Examples of content include, but are not exclusive to, artistic images that depict:

• Various properties of light and how it interacts with the atmosphere, nature, and materials

• Light technology such as lasers, LEDs, etc.

• Images created with light technology such as telescopes and microscopes

• People interacting with light and/or light technology

• The betterment of the human condition with light

New for the 2021 contest: With our partners at lightsources.org, we have added another science and technology prize

5 Likes

5 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

6 Likes

2021 allegory?

7 Likes

Bumper sticker

12 Likes

12 Likes