If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Yep.

15 Likes

Passive agressive argument at work. Someone didn’t discard an empty box, someone took offense, and someone called them on their passive aggression

13 Likes

13 Likes

What is that thing??

I saw this today:

Would have bought it for someone in my family if the text wasn’t worn off.

10 Likes

It’s a berry picker. It’s mostly used for European blueberries and lingonberries.

10 Likes

I went to the country music hall of fame and museum in Nashville today. It might as well be called the Nudie Cohn Museum of Amazing Outfits.

19 Likes

There were also some cool instruments

Barbara Mandrell’s quadruple steel guitar:

The “B bender” developed by Gene Parsons and Clarence White, as used here in Bernie Leadon’s guitar:

One of the first solid body electric guitars, with modified neck and body cutout so Merle could play higher up:

I don’t remember who played this, but it’s gorgeous:

18 Likes

Go to the Johnny Cash/Patsy Cline museum(s) only a few blocks away!

And of course you’ve got to go to the Partheon!

7 Likes

And don’t forget to pick up some Colt’s Bolts:

8 Likes

We’re here for a couple more days, so will definitely check those out!

Nashville has the worst traffic I’ve ever seen, BTW

7 Likes

If you’re right downtown by the museums and all, just park your car for the day and walk, or take the trolleys.

6 Likes

We’ll do that Monday. There just happened to be a Predators game today, so we were just generally fucked for traffic and parking

6 Likes

Helsinki at 4PM.

12 Likes

No picture because I was driving.

I was behind a car on a 50mph highway when the back window rolled down and a small American flag came out vigorously waving. I pulled up along side at a light, it was a very small child in a car seat. It was also 28 degrees out.

I might find it odd but lately in my very nauseatingly red county nothing surprises me.

4 Likes

Art deco men’s room at the Hermitage Hotel:

This was as close as I got:

but…

ENHANCE!

We ended up riding this town HARD – lots of eating, drinking, and music. Fun city.

13 Likes

While cleaning up the office in advance of some renovations, I came across this1980 Honeywell Software Dictionary! By studying it meticulously, I’ll unlock the secrets of computing and cash in to this new craze!

20 Likes

you hep cat rad dude, you! that’s totally tubular!

nerd!
:wink:

10 Likes

Plane coming in for a landing at Naha.

12 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen that movie

4 Likes

Snoples:

My phone doesn’t do them justice, I’m afraid. All the apples have little glistening snow-hats.

17 Likes