If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

18 Likes

Me right now IRL…

jake-pretty-wow

13 Likes

Oh for fuck’s sake!

I just can’t even…

13 Likes

I see your A-Bomb, and raise you one B-29.

Is that “Fifi” or “Doc?” I saw the former at Meacham Field in Ft. Worth a few years ago (Wikipedia says Fifi is based in Addison TX, so I can’t remember why I saw it at Meacham, but there we were.)

We might’ve crossed paths! We were in Toronto a couple of weeks ago, visiting cousins. I’d never been, except to change planes at YYZ.

Thank you for the belly laugh!

We had one land in our neighborhood, just after we’d moved to Texas. This would’ve been 1980. A chase truck re-heated/refilled it and they went on their way. In another year or two, there would’ve been several new houses where it had landed. By then, the ballooning had to move to less crowded skies (presumably, DFW being 10 or 12 miles north had something to do with it, too).

Maybe someone gave him a little touch-up.

5 Likes

That’s wack. Can’t they just have a fucking reset jumper, or even a pinhole, and a usb port for a kb to do the bios reset?

2 Likes

From July:

9 Likes

FOOTLICK

THAT’S!..definitely not my fetish. (Yech)

6 Likes

Hey, no sign-shaming!

Yeah, that’s gross :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Its Doc.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Kind of a modern spin on those “No Radio” signs I used to see in people’s cars in the 1980s.

5 Likes

21 Likes

Neighbour dog Alfie came to visit; instant snuggle-buddy :blush:

17 Likes

How to Make a Butthole

12 Likes

Looks fun, but there is an even easier way.

c99auB5

10 Likes

Yes, but what if I needed “THE TIGHTEST CLOSURE POSSIBLE?” I mean, how would I know to “Bend the Twisted Part Over?”

6 Likes

He finally sat still.

19 Likes

I’m going to try not to think about the “gather and spin” bit…

4 Likes

Now who’s a handsome boi?? You, that’s who!

6 Likes

Friendly as he looks, too :grin:

9 Likes