If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

I read that as being listed in some non-USA dollar figure, with the comma indicating a decimal point, so $3.500… uh yeah, OK that makes no sense.

4 Likes

This is something pregnancy-related, no? not that I’d say anything to said wearee in public to that effect…

2 Likes

Is it? Maybe. I can kinda see that. But I am still left with questions. And so I went there…

https://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/comme-des-garcons-open-bustier-item-13710643.aspx?storeid=9793

Oops, I forgot to actually look at the price and my brain rounded down. $3,650. But what’s an extra $150 if you’re already spending that much for cloth and wires?

8 Likes

As is often the case, the reality is more disappointing than the imagination.

4 Likes

Minnesota State Fair

Man attacked by dinosaur.

Pratchett left his luggage.

Luggage

Catzilla crop art.

Catzilla

18 Likes

14 Likes

Hudreds of little legs.

4 Likes

Why diamond mining propaganda in my office elevator tho?

I don’t think they make fractions small enough to represent what a tiny fraction of diamond proceeds $292 million is.

A week or so ago there was one about how great labor conditions in diamond mines are now-a-days.

13 Likes

Trying really hard not to see my daughter’s rainbow unicorn loofa sponge’s purple stripes as…significant anatomical details…

16 Likes

Has this been posted yet?

The Mandalorian Trailer with the soundtrack from the Cats Trailer.

3 Likes

A useful unicorn distraction, perhaps.
http://cooleycooley.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-loneliest-unicorn.html

5 Likes

Looks like November’s starting early

11 Likes

Spelling error, or a drink that will make your poop red white and blue?

12 Likes

Just to be sure, you don’t live in South Africa?

3 Likes

Found a camouflage fail on my way into my patio this afternoon. After taking a few photos I relocated her (I’m guessing) to a better spot where my dogs would be less likely to scarf her down.

More Photos Inside

22 Likes

15 Likes

flipping through my daughter’s sketchbook looking for clean pages for her to draw on, I kept passing pages full of star stickers. “My god, it’s full of stars” popped into my head and I laughed too hard for far too long.

I gotta get some sleep.

17 Likes

Kamacuras!

1 Like

My granddaughter has been asking me for animal/object prompts for her to draw on the iPad.

Flower Cows playing Ukuleles

Beaver Teapot

Fox Tree

15 Likes

I never knew there was a third panel either:

23 Likes