If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Unfortunately, the few times I’ve seen the third panel it’s always labelled as “government gets the hell out of our business so everyone can see the game”

9 Likes

Damn, does anyone know how to get this image to format properly instead of being cropped?
Trying a smaller picture:

Nope.

2 Likes

Worth clicking through twice to see the whole thing, IMO :smiley:

Is it something like this, I wonder?

Summary

https://www.amazon.com/Kidfriendly-Color-Washable-Non-toxic-Tablets/dp/B015JD5MUK/ref=sr_1_11?crid=1C9F5NABJXII6&keywords=color+fizzers+-+true+color+tablets+100+pack&qid=1567665609&s=gateway&sprefix=color+fizzers%2Caps%2C195&sr=8-11

2 Likes

That’s the weirdest phlegm I’ve ever seen. I’m not a doctor, but I think you should see your GP.

7 Likes

That’s exactly what it is. Not even really one of the better ones he’s done.

I think the problem is that at a certain aspects ratio Discourse crops instead of resizing.

2 Likes

Yeah if your photo was more like 1200px tall it wouldn’t have cropped.

1 Like

My ex put one of those in my terrarium. It was smaller than my smallest fingernail… at first…

Eventually, when it was bigger than my fist, I set it free. Basically because it kept trying to eat the garter snake and I was afraid it was going to succeed. This was well after it had devoured every other form of animal life in the tank.

5 Likes

From either the Bureau of Unfortunate Foot Placement or the Department of Overly Generous Endowment:

Whatever it is has scared that poor dog so much that she’s a mere outline of herself.

12 Likes

It took me a minute to figure out what it was next to the poor hollowed out puppers, but it’s a couple with the man holding the woman up.

4 Likes

They probably wanted to let us all know that they swing dance, but I prefer to see her dress as leathery wings draped over his alien…appendage. IMO the swing dancing is just a cover; they’re really nameless horrors out of time and on Thursday nights they put on an eldritch live sex show that culminates in the audience being eaten alive.

8 Likes

… so, not my department, says Weener from Brown.

2 Likes

I saw the dress initially as shaggy, golden retriever legs and the foot as a tail. I thought it was a declaration of Furrydom.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Yeah, probably! :laughing:

6 Likes

Occam’s razor, right?

6 Likes

Worth reading: an interview with XKCD’s creator Randall Munroe:

7 Likes

So glad to see these guys get some recognition:

5 Likes

Assumed heterosexual couple.

The way it’s drawn, it seems meant to be a hetero couple.

4 Likes

I will argue ambiguous and leave it to the readers imagination. Agree appears to be an adult couple.