If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Are Swatch watches back in?

Just look at it!

6 Likes

It’s banana time all the time!

7 Likes

Nice, but I’m a little concerned it will turn brown over time.

10 Likes

Doesn’t that just make it sweeter?

6 Likes

At that shop anyway. There was even one I would have bought, well other than the Banana one.

3 Likes

You’re supposed to a buy a whole bunch so you’re whole arm is covered… Do you even 80s…

13 Likes

Always the most fashionable primate in Busytown:

17 Likes

I didn’t have that kind of disposable income then. Also what I had was spent on geeky gaming things.

2 Likes

Was Richard Scarry the artist by any chance?

8 Likes

It’s Bananas Gorilla!

8 Likes

Synchronize Swatches!

9 Likes

I loved that show…

6 Likes

I passed by a church on the way back from the library.

We use duct tape.
God used nails.

I think it might have been the Church of Red Green.

8 Likes

Wait…for what? Someone should probably check their basement…

5 Likes

My daughter hates halloween stuff, she’s just terrified of it all. She’s spent the last month riding around with her head tucked under her little sister’s stroller bonnet asking if we see any skeletons. Finally, we’re starting to exhale as grocery stores, the YMCA, the library, etc… take down their spider webs and stuff. Then just yesterday she freaked out going down a street that had never had any decorations. we scratched our heads for a second and asked her what was up. “Skeletons on a purple and blue background!” I jogged back to look and put my head in my hands. This window display is…well…not seasonal.

15 Likes

I’ve got some bad news for her…apparently every day is Halloween.

The Ratel kit has been watching Daniel Tiger deal with being afraid of things, like thunderstorms or going to the doctor for a shot. Thing is, it had never occurred to him to be frightened of those things (he’s always loved thunderstorms) until Daniel Tiger was. Now I’m worried that the episodes have given him fears rather than taught him anything about dealing with fear…

9 Likes

banana_cat
You reminded me that I had an old bananacar gif from my shooping days around somewhere. :wink:

12 Likes

10 Likes

And lo, Tommy said, “Show US the scars or it didn’t happen,” and THUS it was seen that Chad had red weals ALL across his body.

11 Likes

We had something approaching that during sunrise this morning, but this was the best I could do:

…which notes,

Not to be confused with Alexander’s Ragtime Band.

11 Likes