If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

We love Bragg’s! Great on popcorn, too

7 Likes

To judge by the dust it’s not awfully popular in this corner of Massachusetts, but you’ve made me curious. I’ll pick up a bottle on my way home tomorrow and give it a try.

6 Likes

Actually probably a good use.

My wife (and therefore I) was on a zero salt diet for a pretty miserable year and a half and that was a way to get some soy sauce umami without the salt.

7 Likes

I should be on a low sodium and low-other-stuff diet, but my self discipline has gone out the window over the last six months. I have a doctor’s appointment next week and I am not looking forward to the scolding that I know I deserve.

8 Likes

32 oz will last you a LONG time

4 Likes

How do you apply it to popcorn? Should I dilute it?

3 Likes

We use a spray bottle. The smaller sized Bragg Aminos actually are packaged in a spray bottle. It tastes sort of like tamari plus mushroom broth. You can also thin it with filtered water of it’s too much sodium.

5 Likes

“Health Crusader”

We must invade the HOLY LAND and take back the health God meant for US!

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

5 Likes

17 Likes

What a hoser eh, I’ll take my toonies down to the co-op and pick up some dill pickles chips instead. That kinda attitude can just take off eh.

6 Likes

Pfft - everyone knows raccoons are amateurs. These guys are the best:

9 Likes

6 Likes

You are Keith, and I claim my 8,56 CAD!

5 Likes

I like that font whatever it’s called. “Library for the Blind” in Finnish and Swedish. Built on 1905-1906.

15 Likes

It’s a bit art nouveau. That would fit the time it was built. Fonts were very ad hoc back then, but I bet you can find something like it reproduced now in a usable format.

5 Likes

They might hitch a ride in the feathers of waterfowl, along with fish eggs (or the occasional eagle dropping its prey). I know here in the Midwest, retention ponds, usually filled all year, routinely end up with fish in them even when they’re not stocked.

5 Likes

Shoggoth Surprise.

4 Likes

Where am I

6 Likes

Cahokia Mounds historical site in Collinsville, IL

6 Likes

Too easy, I think

1 Like