If you want to make yourself feel better, look up your first name on Urban Dictionary

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/15/if-you-want-to-make-yourself-f.html

4 Likes

My feelings are mixed.

Tyrone
The kind of guy you find in the hood selling cocaine covered chicken wings. The kind of guy who knows people that can get you into anywhere. A guy who never puts mayo on his sandwiches. A guy who whistles at woman know matter how ugly they are.
Yo Tyrone! hook me up with that good crack!

9 Likes

I have an awesome name entry on UD.

12 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here…

11 Likes

Heikki is the name of a strong person. A person who is kind and understanding. He is suportive towards his friends when they need someone to talk with. Heikki is a honest and kind towards his friends. He is creative and loves music, mostly genres like rock, metal etc. If you know a Heikki, you sure know a special person.

Or

Heikki is the term used for someone who likes being the core of information, but doesn’t let anyone know of this knowledge, storing it for later use when the opportunity rises to use it as a weapon or in a defensive way.

3 Likes

Jeremy
A guy who goes on Urban Dictionary to get a confidence boost
Whose this Jeremy, he seems really awesomesays Jeremy’s
by DragonDude11480 April 21, 2018

7 Likes

Have done this before. Not at all uplifting. No desire to repeat.

3 Likes

Most name entries have at least one positive and one very negative definition. It will NOT make you feel better.

5 Likes

There are definitely some exceptions. Karens and Chads should avoid this advice.

11 Likes

Mine was mostly very inaccurate things about dick size and promiscuity…

15 Likes

I am John and already know I am a toilet and go see prostitutes - sometimes even at the same time.

12 Likes

Mine is super accurate. (blushes)

8 Likes

Well I can’t say this accurate at all. It would sorta kinda be nice if it was but not even close.

ETA okay well

I at least do my best at trying to make that true.

9 Likes

A beautiful intelligent lady, who is determined to change the world for the greater good…It also helps that she has a nice rack.

Oh dear.

14 Likes

well do you have one of these?

20 Likes

Cardinal Biggles (Terry Jones) holds a dish rack while Cardinal Ximénez (Michael Palin) has a headache

14 Likes

Antique-Vintage-Wooden-Spice-Rack-Shelves-With-Jars

16 Likes

Sounds about right *cough*

5 Likes

Sadly, much smaller.
1842238257_fwpm

19 Likes

Doing this will not make me feel better.

3 Likes