If you want to work for Trump's RNC, you must first answer a chilling question: "Was the 2020 election stolen?"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/27/if-you-want-to-work-for-trumps-rnc-you-must-first-answer-a-chilling-question-was-the-2020-election-stolen.html

11 Likes

YES!

If not for voter suppression and gerrymandering in key states, Democrats would have won more seats in Congress and state houses and made for a much more stable situation by packing SCOTUS, passing voting rights legislation, etc.

35 Likes

The Lincoln Project and similar organisations are fooling themselves if they think they can re-take and redeem (for the stunted neoCon/moneycon definition of “redeem”) the Republican Party. It is now nothing more than a fundraising and ego-boosting vehicle for one grifting fascist autocrat. A fitting end for the Party of Demonstrable Bad Faith.

16 Likes

The answer is “NO” because Trump IS president, and Biden is just a puppet.

Well. . . that’s what a lot of MAGAs were saying a couple years ago. Is someone who believes that somehow not loyal enough?

9 Likes

This seems like a pretty good way to filter out employees who can count, which is going to come in handy during bookkeeping season as the Trump family drains the coffers.

8 Likes

@Mindysan33 has her Pedro. I have my Bryan. :wink:
Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

10 Likes

It’s like a Voight-Kampff test for Republicants.
harrison ford answer the question GIF

14 Likes

I’m sure all successful applicants will conclude that yes, the republican party has a beautiful horse.

9 Likes

The link to the Washington Post article is not working.

It died the moment they let themselves be taken over by Trump. Since he’s been at the helm, the LITERAL “Republican” party platform is: “Whatever Trump Says”.

6 Likes

Set Trump_Lost = impossible.

When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Working.

Obviously this is the fault of Atlantis and the ghost of Hugo Chavez.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Remember, if you’re a hollow POS that wants to work for a Trump sycophant headed RNC, your opinion one way or another doesn’t matter, just lie for that pay check!

2 Likes

what a bunch of 1

5 Likes

Coming up next: some sort of oath of loyalty. To Trump, personally. (It’s been done.)

7 Likes

2 Likes

Nope, not the one I was thinking of.

2 Likes

tophat-wow jaw

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.