Illinois woman arrested after traveling on fake Covid vaccination card claiming she took the "Maderna" jab

bRaven mis behavior

3 Likes

Hey, Maderna is, like, super hard to spell. And Phizer is even worse.

Thank God for good old Johnston and Johnston.

15 Likes

I received both doses from the same pharmacist. Got them at Walgreen’s. They had two people dedicated to doing it so it was basically 50/50.

9 Likes

Does your card look as if signed not only by the same person but with the same pen and the exact same hand position? (Bet your pharmacist could spell.)

7 Likes

In contrast, my stepmom and her sister tied for spelling bee state champions (many moons ago), and they both got their vaccinations.
I’m pretty sure she’s SHDH about this.

12 Likes

So you are saying we should be checking vaccination record cards for bamboo fibers? /s

10 Likes

She’s undoubtedly “Hung Up” on anti-vax propaganda, which is in “Vogue” in certain circles. She’ll soon find herself “Burning Up” with fever, and if she’s lucky, she’ll “Live to Tell.”

8 Likes

Christ, what a vax-hole.

13 Likes

MAdernA

14 Likes

Pretty sure I saw MADERNA in concert once. So she submitted a ticket stub?
This story is so confusing.

6 Likes

:: fires up the photo printer and the GIMP* to make a card from that ::

• GNU Image Manipulation Program, obs.
4 Likes

I guarantee you one of her “friends” that follows her facebook is sick of her crap and called it in.

And she’ll never find out who did it.

7 Likes

33 Likes

Oh My God Reaction GIF by PermissionIO

4 Likes

11 Likes

Mine were. Went to the same place, same person was working there.

5 Likes

If only the crack auditors at Cyber Ninjas weren’t currently disabled by covid…

5 Likes

Moderna isn’t (yet).

1 Like

I think that was a movie.

Maderna’s Family Reunion

6 Likes

If Chloe gets a Maderna booster I bet it will be administered by NRA General Tiger, or maybe Captain Flameblade.

4 Likes